Part eight

I fell asleep on the couch and I woke up at 2am in the morning. My laptop was still on my lap. I got up and sat my laptop on my desk and charged it. I grabbed my phone and turned off the kitchen lights then went to my room to lay down.

I laid down in my bed. I was sleepy at first but now I can't even sleep. I had so much on my mind.
My mom, these guys and money.

Why did I even sign up to audition. I don't wanna be a fucking video vixen. Ugh.

I keep thinking about how my mom spit in my face and basically told me I was a nobody.

It made me mad all over again. One thing about me once I'm mad I become determined to prove anyone wrong... especially my ignorant ass mother.

I kept thinking and thinking then I finally fell asleep.

My life sounds exotic but it can be depressing and boring. I mean who wants to have sex with different men every other night for money. Yea it's easy and all but it's not what I should be doing, I'm young, beautiful and ambitious. I should be doing better things.

I finally woke up around 12pm.

I got up and did my daily routine. Which is freshening up, cleaning up and fixing me something to eat.

I didn't plan to go anywhere on this pretty Wednesday evening.

After cleaning up I went to the kitchen and fried me sum bacon.

*knock knock *

Someone was at my door.

"Just a min!!!!!" I yelled out.

I went to the door and opened it.

It was my dad.

"Hey dad" I said.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good and you?" I asked.

"I was doing good until your mother called me on that bullshit." He said sitting down on the sofa.

"What she tell you?" I asked.

"She said you were being disrespectful." He said.

"Wow! Did she tell you what she did tho?" I asked.

"Yea she said she left because you were being wild.. and had a guy in the room with you." He said.

I frowned up.

"That women is a liar, she spit in my face and told me she wish I wasn't born. I put her out after she did that. Plus this is my place. I can have company If i want." I yelled out

"She spit on you? Im gonna call her and give her a piece of my fuckin mind. She is sick asf for that shit! She knew better for saying and doing that shit to you." He got up mad as hell.

He went to the bathroom to call my mom.
I let him snap on her because she is a total bitch and needs to be put in check by my dad.

I sat down and ate my bacon.

I heard my dad on the phone In the bathroom yelling.

*vibration*

It was my phone ringing.

It was an unfamiliar number.. I usually don't answer numbers I don't know but I decided to.

"Hello" I said.

"Is this Stay Sanchez?" She said.

"Yes who's this?" I asked

" I'm Rebecca Long, I'm calling to inform you that you were chosen to audition for Darnell Downs Video. Audition will be held at 11:00am this Friday, at the Jewel Academy Studio." She said.