FINALE PART 28

"Stay go back outside!" Teddy yelled.

I was in shock. Scared for my life.

Darnell was dead. Laying in his own pool of blood. I nearly fainted after seeing all that damn blood.

I stepped outside like teddy told me.

Teddy came outside and took off his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I cried.

"Go to the car!" Teddy said

"But...." I said

"GO TO THE MOTHERFUCKING CAR STAY!" He yelled out.

I ran to his car crying and panicking.

I was so fucking scared.

I sat in the car for about 30 seconds and Teddy was running towards the car and hopped in.

He sped away from Darnell's house fast as fuck.

Teddy was driving a whole other different direction from where he stayed.

"Teddy. Where are we going?" I cried.

"To the country area, we gotta burn your phone! I grabbed his out of his pocket so we gotta burn his too! We don't need no polices tracing shit bitch and pointing shit at you or me" Teddy explained.

"Okay." I said shivering.

I was shaking so bad at one point I thought I was having a seizure.

"And the reason why I took off my shirt is to whip off our finger prints off the door handle and I gotta burn both of our shoes because our foot prints are on his porch and his floor mat." Teddy explained

Teddy always watches CSI and First 48 shit on TV, he even wanted to go back to school for criminal justice. I knew Teddy knew what he was talking about because he knows how to set shit up perfectly.

We pulled up to some country dead end. It's nearly took us almost 2 hours to get there.

Teddy grabbed his lighter out of his pocket.

"Take off your shoes" He said

I took my shoes off and handed it to him. Then he took his off.

He got out the car and started burning the shoes and the phones.

We had to waited for about 40 mins for the fire to settle down.

Thank God the fire didn't get outrageous.

Teddy came back to the car and grabbed some old glove he had in his back seat and put them on.

"Give me 5 mins and I'll be done." Teddy said

It was a lake near by. So teddy kicked the ashes in the lake and used his hand to cover up the spot he burned the stuff at.

He got back in the car.

And we took off.

Never have I seen Teddy in full effect like this.

The shit was happening so fast that it felt so unreal.

I just hope no police comes after me and Teddy because we ain't did shit.

We made it back to Teddy's place around 5:30 a.m.

He took an even longer way than the way we took going.

We walked in teddy's apartment. I was in such relief but still traumatized. All I could see in my head was Darnell's dead body.