Part 15

"Yea bitch" I yelled out and jumped up then kicked him in his dick that I bit!!!!!

He fell to the floor holding his dick. I ran to my closet and grabbed my gun.

"Get tf outta my condo!!!" I yelled pointing the gun at him

"Please no..." he said struggling to get up.

"Get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

He hurried and got up holding his dick. He hopped towards the door.

"I'm putting a restraining order on you! Fuck your money I don't need it!!!!" I yelled as I pushed him out my door.

I locked my door and went to the kitchen to get some ice for my face.

I'm not gonna tell anybody about this because it can get much worse & as of today since I'm in a video for Darnell Downs, I got too much to lose.

After a few hours of putting ice on my face the bruise began to fade away.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I jumped up and grabbed my gun then went to the door.

"Who is it???" I said

"It's teddy bitch!!!!" He said.

I opened the door.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" I said hugging him.

Teddy just didn't know how bad I needed him at this moment. But I'm still not gonna tell him what happened with Rowe putting his hands on me.

"I brought snacks!!!!!!!!!!" He said putting all the snacks and food on the counter.

"Lord teddy!" I said smiling.

"What bitch?" He said as he was unbagging everything.

"We celebrating because I see you brought wine" I said holding the bottle laughing.

"Oh hell yes bitch! Ima boutta see my bitch on BET,MTV,MTV2,VH1,FUSE! All that bitch, you a mfn star now!!!!!!!" He said laughing.

I started laughing.

Teddy's presence made me forget all about Rowe. To me him hitting me was not shocking. I was in an abusive relationship once and I now know how to fight back. One bite or kick in they dick then your good.

I won't dwell on it too much because if I become famous I can move away from Miami and hopefully to Hollywood.

"Bitchhhh let's make sum hot cheeto chicken" teddy said.

"Wtf is that?" I laughed.

"Bitch you gone see imma show you." He said.

We both washed our hands and started prepping the hot cheeto chicken. It was easy Asf to make.

We baked the chicken and fixed a glass of wine and talked on the couch.

"Girl I need me a pedicure" he said.

"Spa'La Land do some good ass pedicures" I said relaxing my sore neck on the couch.

"What happened to your face?" Teddy asked.

"What do you mean?" I said trying to play it off

"Your bruised." He said looking at my face

I covered it with my hand.

"Ohhhhhhhh I hit the left side of my face on the bathroom cabinet." I said lying.

"Stay you know you can tell me anything right?" Teddy said.

"I know , but I'm telling you the truth hun!" I said lying then smiling.

"Ok girl just making sure. Cause I'll beat anybody abt you girl" he said.

"And vise versa for you!!!" I said.

"Bitch let me see how the chicken doing in the oven." Teddy said getting up.

*buzzzzzzzzbuzzzzzzzbuzzzzz*

My phone was ringing.

"Ok, let me take this call." I said going to my room.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey beautiful" a guy voice said.

"Who's this?" I said.

"It's Darnell.... Darnell Downs." He said.