Part ten

Me and teddy got in my car and we drove straight to the mall. It wasn't far from his job.

We went into this store called "MOST BOUJEE" it was extremely expensive, I'm talking about the cheapest shirt was $800

The type of money I had, I could afford anything but I chose to get one outfit and a pair of heels.

"Welcome to Most Boujee how can I assist you?" The worker asked.

Before I could say sum teddy said sum first.

"Angelia! It's me teddy!" He said

"Oh my gosh! I didn't even realize! How are you!" She said.

"Good girl. I want you to hook my girl up with some fye ass shit!" He said.

"Right this way" she said leading us.

"Boy what the hell? You've shopped here before?" I whispered to him as we walked.

"Yea bihh.. told you my boyfriend got that money. Every time he make me mad he give me his card and send me here. And girl you know he make me made all the time" he said.

I was amazed. The store has some nice ass shit.

"Red or white wine?" The lady asked.

"Red" I said shocked. Like damn they serve wine too?

"You know red for me" teddy said.

She handed us our glass and showed us their most popular collection.

"This piece is laced all over with a sprinkle of leather." She said.

"Wow it's gorgeous, how much" I said as I sipped on my wine.

"Only $5,000" she said smiling.

I nearly chocked on my wine.
It's not like I don't have the money. BUT I don't even spend over $300 on clothes like $5,000? Bitch that outfit better do my hair and brush my damn teeth!!!!!!

"Um my budget is $2,000" I said.

"Okay right this way then" she said.

"Just $2k bihh?" Teddy said.

"Bihh yea! I got bills to mfn pay! This shit high asf" I said.

The lady showed me a lot of outfits... I liked em but it wasn't the look i was looking for.

Then... I seen this rhinestoned two piece outfit with the Rhinestoned heels.

I fell in love. I had to buy it.

"I want this" I pointed.

"Oh that's apart of the top notch collection. And the best part about it that it is customized and nobody in the world has this outfit." She said.

"I want it." I said.

"Damn bitch. It's gone look so sexy on you." Teddy said.

She got my the outfit down and I tried it on. It was beautiful!!!!!

After trying it on we went to the register.

"That'll be $3,678.77" she said.

"Okay" I said giving her the money.

I knew I said my budget was 2k but shiddd with this outfit I know I can possibly look like that most boujee and make that part!

We left the mall and I dropped teddy off at work.

Then I went back to my place.

I walked in and turned on my lights.

I was so happy! Only one more day until Friday! I'm so excited!!!!!!!

I got on my laptop and check my email.

They sent me an email

It read....

"Dear Stay Sanchez You and 3 other girls will be auditioning Friday! So be ready and be on time. Also have on your best fit because Darnell Downs will be there personally watching you audition."

"Omg!!!!!" I yelled.

I had no idea Darnell hisself is going to be watching me audition. Now I'm about to freak out.

I'm nervous as hell now!!!!!!!!!