Chapter 10

Raiden's POV

"Get the bloody hell out of my house with your god damn slut now," She yelled at me.

I looked back at her with a smirk on my face, " Thanks, I didn't want to stay here anyway," I said and left.

I can't believe I just said that to her, ughh! I never wanted any of this to happen, why did I confront that bastard!

"Babe, why you so tense?" Dana asked me, her hands rubbing all over my body.

"Get your hands off of me she-demon," I told her, pushing her away.

"Hey don't push my cousin," A voice said, that same voice that I've begun to hate.

I glanced up to see Luke coming through the front door, he had a smirk on his face.

"What has you so happy?" I asked him, I hated the guy but I was curious about what he was thinking.

"Oh, I'm just happy that my plan is going very good, Kristina is heartbroken by your recent argument, so she's vulnerable at the moment, so when she comes back I'll be the most loyal and reliable friend ever, she'll let her guard down some more and then it's bye bye Kristina," he said. chuckling evilly at his plan.

"And what makes you think that I wouldn't warn her?" I asked him.

"Oh, Raiden, she doesn't trust you anymore, all that went away when you were found with Dana here and also you don't want a dead sister showing up on your parents' doorstep do you? Because I would gladly arrange it, just say when and you won't have an annoying sister anymore," He said.

I just wanted to wipe that smirk off his face, this is all his damn fault. I just wanted to confront Nuca on killing Kris' cat but what I got was a two-faced Luke. To think I actually liked the guy enough to be happy for Kris, since she didn't like me the way she does Luke.

FLASHBACK:

So I came over after school to Luke's house since Nuca was staying there, his mom welcomed me before she left for her shift. I was walking towards the room when I heard Luke talking with Nuca.

"You got the second phase ready?" Luke asked Nuca.

"Yeah, I do, the letter's been made and is ready we just need the photos from tonight to be ready for mailing, I believe these will freak her out more than her dead cat," Nuca replied laughing darkly.

I stepped closer to the door but before I could eavesdrop some more I felt something hard hit my head and I blacked out.

When I came to, I was tied to a chair with Luke, Nuca and the just of the guys standing around me with some girl, she looked familiar.

"So what do we got here boss?" Blaze asked Luke, wait he's the boss?

"Well, guys I think we got ourselves spy don't you think?" He replied circling me like a vulture.

"What! Guys come on, I'm not a spy, actually I came to talk to you Luke about the History homework, I think I dozed off in class when it was assigned," I said hurriedly, trying to buy some time.

"We don't have History together you idiot, I know that you came here to confront Nuca about the cat, it was planned actually and now you're gonna do what I say," He told me while stopping right in front of me.

"Why would I help you?" I asked.

"Well unless you want your sister going home in a coffin, I suggest you do what I ask," He told me, leaving me speechless.