Chapter 3

I'm back Awesomeers!!!! Exams are over and I'm finally free to be on Wattpad without being scolded by my grandmother for not studying

I'm back Awesomeers!!!! Exams are over and I'm finally free to be on Wattpad without being scolded by my grandmother for not studying. WOOT WOOT!!!!!

Alright so as a treat to you and a cheering up for me, (I failed one of my finals 😣 but passed the course overall so I don't have to do summer school yeah! 😄🤩)

Anywhos, you have me for a whole month and I'll do my best to update regularly, (I know y'all love that) but please bear with me, it takes time for me to write and then I sometimes feel that it's not good enough, so I would really appreciate if y'all would comment on it, I don't care if you blow up my phone with your comments, they give me fuzzies in my tummy and I also want to interact with y'all!!! Wattpad people are my people, we can relate to so much and I have been looking for people like that for a while, people who know how I feel.

Okay, I'm gonna stop there and let y'all get into the chapter.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

................................................................................................................................

Lunchtime had finally arrived, thank God! My feet wanted to be set free from these beautiful contraptions of death aka high heels. Why didn't I wear combat boots instead? Or at least walk with flats. I strolled through the cafe doors, making my way our usual table and collapsed on the chair.

"EARTHQUAKE!", Josh screamed while scrambling to get under the table.

"Hahaha, very funny Josh," I deadpanned.

He got off the floor, brushing off the dust and bowed, "Thank you, thank you. I really do try my best." He said before sitting down again.

I chuckled at his antics, he's always joking when it comes to me, well I do prank him a lot, so I guess it's his way at payback. I surveyed the cafeteria, wondering if the gang was already here or in a meeting with the principal.

 I caught a glimpse of Cindy and Cedrick in the line, a glance to the right showed me the Henderson twins sitting and flirting with some of the cheerleaders, typical, I scoffed mentally.

I didn't see Nuca or Raiden, they must have been in a meeting with the principal considering Nuca's conditions.

I can't believe that he's here, he's supposed to be in jail by now, why is he here?

"Kris!" I jumped out of my seat nearly falling to the ground, I turn to see Josh smirking at my almost fall.

"Geez, why you so jumpy girl?" Stacey questioned.

"No reason," I said and went back to searching.

"If you're looking for lover boy, he's with the principal talking about housing arrangements for the exchange students," Kelly answered, I moved my gaze to her looking a bit confused before a light bulb went off.