Author's Note

Hey Awesomeers!!!

It's me Danielle and I have some bad news and good news.

SOOOO........ THE BAD NEWS FIRST!

FORGETTING HER PAST is OVER!

Yep, it has come to an end, and it's really sad that it's over.

Okay got that out of the way but there's worse news:

I'm going to be taking a break from Wattpad for four months.....

*Ducks under table to avoid incoming projectiles*

I know I know that I just left you with questions from FHP and easter eggs from The Closet Rebel and started rewriting Fae aka Search... but don't hate me, I need to take a break and focus on my school work.

I'm in my second semester of my second year of university and I need to focus on my grades.

I'm doing Psychology well any uni course is challenging but I need to manage my time and I place a lot of time and effort her whether updating or just reading so I'm gonna take a hiatus. duration four months or less.

I'll be finished in May (exams start and finish then) so I'll have until September to write and update The Closet Rebel and Search.

See you have me for four months, so.... that's a bit of good news but it's not the only one.

HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS......

FORGETTING HER PAST IS NOT THE END! I REPEAT IT'S NOT THE END!

IT'S ACTUALLY PART ONE OF A TWO-PART SERIES!!!!

SO THERE'S MORE TO KRISTINA'S STORY, SHE'S GOING TO TAKE MATTERS INTO HER OWN HANDS AND RIGHT HER WRONGS.

TADA!!!!

So there's more to Kristina as I mentioned before, I was going to have some more action but I felt that this book should have dealt with her dealing with her past first then action but then I thought that I would be dragging the story if I continued beyond twenty chapters so I decided to separate the books.

So coming soon:

RIGHTING HER WRONGS

THE CLOSET REBEL

SEARCH (Changing name to THE SEARCH)

SPARK

UNFORTUNATE (AN UNFORTUNATE FAIRYTALES SPINOFF)

AND MANY OTHER BOOKS BUT I HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT A TITTLE FOR THEM YET

P.S.: I may update during my hiatus since I get bored during my lectures and write when I'm bored or just lazy to do work.

For instance, I'm supposed to be answering Abnormal Psychology questions for my tutorial tomorrow morning but I'm writing this note 😝😝😝😝

Till next time Awesome Nation
Danielle❤️❤️❤️