Chapter 6: Undiscovered Feelings

Cameron's POV

When I hugged her, she broke down. Everything she held in, she just let it all out.

"I hate him!" she screamed while roughly pushing back.

"I know, but" she instantly cut me off.

"No buts! I didn't break up with him because I trusted him. I thought he loved me, he said so. But he lied." Amber furiously stated. "I don't know what to do Cam" she said.

"I'm gonna beat the crap out of him" I started imagining how it would all go down.

"No! Don't! I have to do this alone. Please, just leave." she said while I felt my heart break.

"Amber" I tried to sound like I wasn't heartbroken.

"GO!" she stated while opening the door, as if she was showing me the way out. I left.

Amber's POV

After I closed the door, I kept waiting for Jason to come. I wasn't crying anymore. I was just furious. I heard the door opening. There he was, with three smoothies in his hands.

"Hey sweetie! I forgot my phone so I just got us all strawberry smoothies." Jason said while smiling.

"Why?" I asked while trying not to break down. His smile faded, he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Amber, I didn't mean to. She's just my best friend. It meant nothing I swear. I was planning on telling you." he told me while trying to grab my hand. Of course, as any smart girl would do, I didn't let him.

"You know what Jason? I hate you. Best friends don't kiss! So you shouldn't kiss yours! You were planning on telling me? When, huh? When were you going to tell me? You know what I think? I think you flew over here because you felt sorry, not because you missed me. We are done! And you know what? Next time you're in a relationship make sure to tell her, you're a no good fucking liar!" I said while he just stood there. He deserved every word.

After what seemed like forever, he headed towards the door. He didn't even try to get me back. I got even more mad.

"Hey Jason. You forgot your smoothie." I smiled while pouring the smoothie over his head. Next thing I knew, he was covered in pink liquid!

He scoffed.

"Bye" I shut the door in his face.

I started crying. I couldn't control it. He really hurt me.

Cameron POV

I looked out my window to see if Jason had left. When I looked out, I saw Jason covered in a strawberry smoothie. I burst out laughing. Amber was awesome. Seeing him like that was way more fun than me kicking his ass.

I went to Amber's house and knocked on the front door. Nobody answered, but I knew Amber was crying behind the door. I could hear her.

"Amber? Please let me in." I told her.

She immediately opened the door. I guess she recognized my voice.

"Hey doll face." I said. Her eyes were flooded with water. I hugged her.

"Hey Cam. I'm sorry I kicked you out." she sweetly said while pulling away from the hug, gently. "Thanks for coming, you really are the best friend ever" we were looking directly at each others eyes. The moment seemed so perfect, but I knew I couldn't make a move on her. I'm not that insensitive.

"I know, and it's okay." I answered while wipping a tear from her face. She giggled slightly. "Hey, you wanna do something fun?" I asked while smiling a bit.

"What?" Amber asked curiously.

"Let's burn or break every single thing you have that somehow is connected to Jason." Her eyes lit up. I knew she liked the idea, and of course so did I.

We ran to her room and got everything that came from Jason or is Jason's. After, we put everything in a basket and headed for the backyard. On our way we got a lighter and scissors. We spent the entire day ruining everything we had put in the basket. Sometimes she cried. Sometimes we laughed uncontrollably. Honestly, it was one of the best days of my life.

Amber's POV

I cried when I burned some pictures of me and Jason kissing, of hugging or doing anything romantic. But Cameron always came up with a joke that made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants. He was there for me.

That's when I realised, maybe I like Cameron.

Hope you guys like the chapter! xoxo