Chapter 38: Until The Summer Ends

Cameron's POV

How could she do this? She didn't even tell me? Was my not knowing not important to her? I don't. I don't know what to do.

I kept on walking until my apartment building was out of sight. I tried to calm myself by taking deep breaths. But that just seemed to frustrate me more.

I'm not mad at all that Amber got accepted into Stanford. I'm actually proud of her. I'm just mad she didn't tell me she applied. I'm mad that now she won't come to live with me after she graduates. She didn't even tell me she got accepted. She told Carter. Carter. I'm her boyfriend. Why the fuck would she tell Carter first? Calm down Cameron. Think about this. Okay. She's always been really smart and she deserves this. I want her to go to Stanford. I don't want to be the jerk that keeps her from going, she'll resent me the rest of her life. Hell, I'll resent myself the rest of my life. I just, I wanted her to move in with us. It all would've been perfect.

I sighed, not knowing if my decision was the best. I started walking back until I reached the loby of the building.

Amber's POV

I was now in Cam's room waiting for him to come back. I was walking back and forth trying to come up with a solution to this problem. I'm not crying or anything. I'm just nervous. Nervous of what he's going to say. Nervous of what will happen.

I kept thinking about all the things I was nervous about, when Cameron opened the door to his bedroom.

"Cam I-" I was immediately cut off by his arms wrapping around my waist. I hugged him back, noticing how comfortable I felt in his arms.

"We need to talk" he frowned, as did I.

"Come on" he grabbed my hand and led me to the terrace. We both sat on some beach seats. Cameron's knees were now touching mine and his soft hands rested on my thighs.

"What did you wanna tell me?" I asked nervously, taking a deep breath. His hands were now drawing circles on my thighs, causing a chill to run my down my spine. His eyes met mine and he smiled, making me smile too.

"I want you to go to Stanford. I don't wanna that jerk that keeps you from going, that you'll resent the rest of your life" he frowned and at the same time smiled weakly.

I hugged him tight. Smiling at what he just said. I hid my face in his neck. The hug lasted about a minute until we ended it in unison.

"But what will happen to us?" I asked worried about what he might say.

He looked into my eyes and said, "Let's face it. We could try a long distance relationship, but it isn't gonna last. We'll miss each other to much and we'll never see each other. It's gonna be horrible"

"I know" I frowned, "We just, we'll just have to make the best out of the time we have left" I replied with tears drowning my eyes. Cam's eyes were puffy but he hasn't cried. As the first tear rolled down my cheek, Cameron wiped it away gently, with his thumb. He leaned in, causing our lips to unite. I deepened the kiss taking dominance and exploring his mouth happily.

We ended up in his room, correction: in his bed. Cameron was now on top of me and had dominance over the kiss. I tugged his shirt and he paused the kiss.

"Do you want to?" he asked suprised. I nodded eagerly wanting to see his abs. Among other things.

I moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot after we were both half naked.

So yeah, it's about to be my second time with my first.

Cameron's POV

I woke up with Amber next to me. She had a shirt on and panties, nothing else. I watched sleep for a while, admiring everything about her. She looks so peaceful sleeping, I'm scared to wake her up.

My stomach growled. I put my hand on my tummy and kissed Amber's forehead before leaving for the kitchen. She smiled with her eyes closed and went back to sleep.

"So you got laid last night?" Nash chuckled entering the kitchen while I ate my bowl of cereal.

"Were we that loud?" I asked embarrased, looking at my bowl.

"Yep" he chuckled once again.

"What can I say? She's a wild one" I smiled causing Nash to roll his eyes, "Besides, you and Maddie aren't so quiet either"

"I know" he smiled raising his eyebrows repeatedly.

"I think I'm the only one that didn't get laid last night" Carter pointed out coming into the kitchen causing me to spit out some of my cereal, while Nash sat next to me.

"What about that girl. Ummm... Maggie or something?" I asked wondering about what happened to her.

"Yeah" he began smiling like an idiot, "We're going on a date tonight"

"I thought you guys didn't wanna be exclusive? You're going out a lot" Nash asked reading my mind.

"We changed our minds" he snapped walking out of the kitchen.

"Well something bit him in the ass" Nash chuckled.

"So what's gonna happen with you and Amber? Is she going to Stanford?" Nash reminded me.

"Yeah. She is. I want her to. She deserves it"

"Are you guys gonna stay together?" he asked.

"We agreed to break up after summer ends. But we'll still stay in touch. We just won't be exclusive or anything. So, no. We won't stay together" I admited out loud, frowning.

A/N So guys! Sorry it's short! Next chapter will be longer I promise! I was thinking, I'm gonna update every weekend. Monday at the latest. Thank you guys for 4.6k! I love you!

Oh and I realised I've never told you guys my name. Some of you may know it, cause you either know me, or you have read my wattpad username. But for those of you who don't know my name: it's Maria.

Bye loves!