Chapter 14: The Cute Type Of Jealous

Cameron's POV

"Wake up! You're gonna be late for a school, Amber." I nearly yelled.

"Ugh, NO. School can kiss my ass." she replied. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I made pancakes" I said with a squeaky voice.

"What? Pancakes?! Where?" she said as she quickly jumped out of bed.

"They're downstairs." I kissed her lightly.

"No Cam!" Amber said pulling back. "I have morning breath"

"And I really don't care" I replied using my sexy morning voice and kissing her passionately.

"I have to get ready if I'm gonna be able to eat those pancakes." she stated.

Amber's POV

I picked my outfit and headed towards the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror I saw a big ass pimple on the side of my nose. Ugh. After I covered the pimple with makeup, I headed to Cam's kitchen. Oh yeah, I'm staying at his place while my mom goes on a bussiness trip. She doesn't like me being alone in the house so she told me to ask Cam if I could stay while she was gone. He really didn't mind.

"Hey bæ." I greeted while entering the big kitchen.

"Your pancakes my lady" Cam replied in a french accent. It was cute.

I ate my abosolutely amazing pancakes and then got the keys to my car. I said goodbye to Cam and pecked his lips on last time before leaving.

On every red light, I checked my mentions on twitter. I had been getting more hate than usual because apart from being Cameron's girlfriend, someone recorded me slapping Stacy at the drive-in movie theater. People were making rumors about why I slapped her. The main rumor was that I was jealous of her dating Jason because I still loved him. Guess who started that rumor? Stacy. Besides I wasn't jealous, I just felt betrayed and used by her.

I got to my locker at school and saw my locker neighbor, Tyler, staring directly at me.

"Um, do you mind?" I said with a sassy voice. Tyler's one of the most popular guys at this school. He's the star athelete at Cali High.

"I'm just enjoying my view, that's all" he replied.

"Yeah? Well this view is no longer avaible"

"Okay." at that moment he stopped staring at me with flirty eyes. "You're Amber right?" he asked nicely.

"Mhm." I replied.

"You probably know my name. I am the school's star athelete and all" at that moment my patience was no longer existent. I closed my locker and started to walk away.

"Hey! I was just joking." Tyler said while he followed me. "I'm Tyler"

"I know" I told him.

"You don't like me? Like at all?" he asked confused. This guy is so full of himself.

"No shit" I replied attempting to walk away again.

"Hey, I'm just a real guy. I'm not full of myself, you know? I just like to joke around, that's all."

"Okay." I said.

"Friends?" he asked nicely.

"Sure" I answered.

Tyler and I hung out that day. We had like four classes together, plus lunch. He actually was a pretty nice guy after all.

.

.

.

"Honey I'm home" I joked while opening Cameron's door.

I felt someone wrap their arms from behind me.

"What the fuck dude!" I said when I turned around and realized the person hugging me from behind wasn't Cameron. It was Nash.

"Haha. I knew you'd think it was me!" Cameron yelled from the living room.

"It better be you next time" I told Cam while I glared at him. But then he came and kissed me.

"Guys, get a room. I'm serious." Nash interrupted with a grossed out face.

"Whatever you say" Cam replied and pulled me towards his room.

When we got there he started kissing me repeatedly. I felt my phone vibrate from inside my back pocket. I pulled away from the kiss and saw a message from Tyler. I didn't bother to read it. I was kind of bussy.

"Never mind. It's just a message from Tyler." I quickly said before reconnecting our lips.

"Wait! Who's Tyler?" Cameron asked ending the kiss. Damn it.

"He's just a friend from school, Cameron" I told him.

"Mhm" he replied.

"Cam, are you jealous?" I curiously asked.

"Pfft. Of course not" he obviously lied.

Cameron's POV

"Awwe! Yes you are! That's so cute!" Amber said using a baby voice.

"No it's not. I'm mad" I quickly replied.

"Well you shouldn't be! I'm yours and you're mine. Period." she said while putting her arms around me and staring directly at my eyes.

She gave me a quick peck and pulled away giggling. My arms were now on her waist pulling her closer to me.

"Hey, there's this party on Friday. It's a college party at a fraternity house. Wanna come?" I asked Amber.

"Well duh" she answered.

Sorry for the boring chapter guys. Next chapter will be at the party. A lot of stuff is about to go down. I'll update later this week. Don't forget to vote.

Stay beautiful