Chapter 18: Roadtrip Filled With Memories

Amber's POV

"Get up! Today we're going on a road trip!" Maddie demanded while shaking me.

"Who's coming?" I asked while sitting and rubbing my eyes.

"Jake, Nash, Tyler, Cameron, you and of course, me" she stated.

"Um how are we all going to fit in your car? It's tiny" I reminded her.

"We're taking my dad's old RV. He has a new one" she replied. Yeah, she's kind of rich.

"Okay. Let me get dressed." I told her and she started walking out of the room. "Wait. So we're picking everybody up like now?" she nodded and then closed the door behind her.

"Oh and we're staying until Sunday morning. Don't worry I already talked to your mom" Maddie screamed from the other side of the door. It's Friday and we don't have school. There's some kind of faculty meeting.

I got dressed packed my bags and headed to the living room where Maddie was waiting.

"All packed?" she asked while standing up. I nodded.

The RV was pretty big. There was a kitchen, one room with a big bed, the tiny hall had a wall with bunk beds and there's a couch that turned into a bed in front of the kitchen. It was cozy enough for all of us.

I hope this weekend's fun.

"Cameron! Open up!" I stated as I knocked on the door. A few seconds later the door opened and Cameron was there.

"Road trip bitches!" He screamed while he ran towards the RV. Well that was unsual. Actually, no. That kind of behavior is normal for Cameron. He's so weird. It's cute.

After we picked everyone up, the road trip began!

"Okay. Next destination, Hollywood!" Maddie yelled and we all started screaming in excitement.

I was sitting on the couch, Cameron was with me. Nash was taking a nap on the bed. Tyler was making a sandwitch in the kitchen and Maddie and Jake were on the front seats. Jake was driving.

After an hour or so, we reached our destination.

"Let's go to the Hollywood sign!" Nash begged and everybody nodded in excitement except me.

"I am not really the hiking type. Plus I'm afraid of heights" I reminded them.

"It's okay. I'll catch you if you fall" Tyler said while he put his arm around my neck. Cameron looked at the ground in jealousy. Hmm maybe this trip will be fun after all.

When we got to the top. We took pictures like crazy. Including the ultimate selfies.

"Selfie!" Cameron yelled while he took a picture of him kissing my cheek. I felt my cheeks heat up and he smiled. Which made me blush even more.

The view was amazing. Everything looked so peaceful and quiet.

We started walking down, when all of the sudden I slipped and Tyler catched me. Damn he took that 'if I fall he'll catch me' thing seriously.

Our eyes met. He smiled and I smiled back.

"Uh thanks" I giggled.

"I told you I'd catch you if you fall" he joked. I just laughed.

When we finally got down it was about 2:30.

"Let's go to Malibu!" I suggested.

Everybody just nodded and agreed.

After about twenty minutes of driving, we got to Malibu. We went to the beach.

We all put our swimwear on and headed out of the RV.

Cameron and Tyler looked so hot without a shirt. But Cameron looked hotter by far.

"Race ya'!" Cameron yelled to all of us and we started running towards the water.

"I won! Now you guys have to buy me food. But I'll settle for ice cream" I celebrated my victory by doing a victory dance.

Next thing I knew Cameron picked me up bridal style and threw me into the water. Completely ruining my hair.

I remebered last time he did that. It was on our first date. Memories came back and I went to the surface.

"Last time I did that to you I got a kiss" Cameron told me while leaning towards me. I started leaning towards him and then made my way around him. His face was priceless.

"Yeah keep dreaming handsome" I said while everybody laughed and he just smiled. You know that sexy smile he puts on? Yeah, that one. I felt butterflies.

Damn it. When will I stop falling for Cameron Dallas?

A/N Hey guys! Thanks for the 200+ reads! I know you probably think I'm makig a big deal out of it, but it is a big deal to me. Hope you guys like the chapter. Maybe I'll update soon IDK.

Stay unique :*