Chapter 37: An Unnexpected Secret is Revealed

Amber's POV

I yelled in frustration closing the door to my bedroom.

Is he cheating on me? Who was that girl? Was she a fan? A random girl he just met and hooked up with or something?

"Are you okay?" my Mom came in rushing into the bedroom.

"Yeah. No.. I just.. Ugh!" I groaned plopping face down on my bed.

"What's wrong sweetie?" she asked concerned sitting on my bed and rubbing my back as I sat up.

"Umm" I began debating whether I should tell her or not. Maybe she'll have some good advice, she is older and wiser after all, "I called Cam so we could catch up and a girl answered, she didn't tell me her name but she said she was with Cameron. I don't know if he's cheating on me, or he's just with a friend or something" I explained with tears drowning my eyes.

"I think you should talk to him" she suggested. My head popped up.

"Why should I do that?"

"Because you're not gonna stop thinking about this until you get some answers. And you should ask him before you do something stupid and reckless" she replied.

"I'm not gonna do something stupid!" I defended jumping up from my bed and throwing my arms in the air.

"Sure" she replied patting my head and walking out of my bedroom.

I scoffed and sat on my bed. I felt my phone vibrate. I had two texts. One from Nash and the other from Ricky.

From: Nash

- Hey. Lauren's here. You know, Princess Lauren? Cam's ex. Kind of. Anyways, she's really nice but she has a way of getting what she wants. And that's Cam. So yeah, DO SOMETHING!

From: Ricky

- Hey pretty girl. What ya up to?

To: Nash

-Umm. I have and idea.

To: Ricky

-Going to visit Cam. Hbu?

"Mom!" I yelled loud enough so we could hear.

"You know that free ticket the airline gave you when you changed flights on your last bussiness trip?" I asked and she rolled her eyes, clearly knowing what I was about to ask.

"Yes?" she slowly asked.

"Can I have it? I wanna visit Cam. Turns out he's not cheating, but a girl named Lauren, his kind of ex, is with them and she wants Cam back. I can't let that happen!" I explained with puppy dog eyes.

"And who told you this?" she asked.

"Nash" I replied.

"You're making a big deal out of nothing. You should trust Cam" she stated.

"I do! I absolutely do! It's that little slu-" I stopped and corrected my words, "sleeze bag I don't trust. Plus, I miss him. I really do! I wanna see him. You're not gonna use that ticket anyways, and it'll expire soon. Please" I begged.

"Fine. But no more than four days. I don't wany you to fall behind on your school work. So be home by Tuesday. You're leaving tomorrow" she gave in and I engulfed her in a hug.

"Thank you! Thank you! I love you" I thanked her leaving kisses all over her face.

~~~~~~ at Toronto~~~~~~~

So Maddie came with me. She's rich and her parents love Nash so they didn't have a problem with buying her a ticket.

We were now infront of the door that lead to Cam, Nash, Carter's apartment. Nash and Carter knew we were coming, but I wanted to surprise Cam. They told me Lauren had been staying there for a couple of days. She seems like a nice person, and I don't blame her for loving Cam. I mean, he's amazing. But trying to take him, that's just a big NO NO!