Chapter 35: What The Hell Happened Last Night?

Cameron's POV

"I need a favor" Carter demanded as he stormed into my room.

"What kind of favor?" I said wiggling my eyebrows and then starting to laugh.

"Sorry Cam. I'm only gay for Matt. Haha. Just kidding. But seriously, I need help. I was just taking a walk and I met this girl. Her lips are, wow. Her hair is, woah. Her personality is, oh god. She just so amazing" he said plopping down on my bed.

"And what do you need me for?"

"She's going to a party tonight and I told her I would go too. But I am not going alone. I do not want to seem as a loner!" he replied anxiously.

"Dude. Does she even know who you are?"

"No. That's the beauty of it. She'll just get to know me for me. Not as some viner" he smiled.

"Fine. But Nash is coming too. Just so he can keep me out of trouble and make sure I don't drink too much" I stated.

"You don't trust me to take care of you?" he frowned.

"Well it's not like you're gonna be paying any atention to me" I said flatly.

"True. Be ready at seven" he informed walking out of my room.

Amber's POV

"Morning" Joey's friend, Ricky greeted with a raspy voice while I got a bottle of orange juice from Maddie's fridge. I've been sleeping at her house a few days now.

"What are you doing up so early?" I asked.

"I don't sleep as much as other people"

"I do" I chuckled.

"Why did you laugh?" he smiled.

"I just find it kinda funny that you don't like to sleep that much"

"Why?"

"I don't know"

"You're weird"

"Yes, I am. But so are you" I argued.

"Why am I weird?" he scoffed.

"Cause you don't like to sleep" I stated.

"That doesn't make me weird" he said raising his voice.

"Fine. Whatever you day" I said putting my arms up in surrender.

"Hey. Morning. Wanna go longboarding today?" Maddie asked walking into the kitchen.

"Uhh. I don't know. I suck at it" I answered looking down in embarrasment.

"I'm sure you'll do fine" Ricky smiled.

"I'm not so sure" Maddie chuckled.

"Madilyn! Why are you so mean to me?" I fake cried, "Fine. I'll go. But I'm really gonna need some help"

"I'll help you" Ricky offered.

"Sure"

Cameron's POV

"Get in the car, Cameron!" Nash yelled.

"I'm coming. Chill" I replied getting into the car.

"So where's the party at?" Nash asked Carter.

"It's at a bar" Carter replied.

"Are you kidding me? You can't get into a bar, nor can Nash" I argued.

"That's why I got Nash and I fake ID's. Duhh" he answered handing Nash his fake ID.

This is a bad idea. I mean, how does he know this girl isn't a drug dealer? Or she's in a gang or something? For all I know, she could be trouble. And not the good kind.

"We're here" Nash stated, interrupting my thoughts.

Surprisingly, they let us in. Carter waved to a girl with Long brown hair and light brown eyes. Next to her, was Lauren. AKA Princess Lauren. Before Amber and I started dating, you could say Lauren and I had something. But it didn't last. Although everybody tells me she's still into me, which I find crazy.

"Hey Cassie" Carter greeted giving the brunnette a hug. Cassie.

"Lauren!" I said excitedly. Even though we're not dating, Lauren and I have always been laughing buddies.

"CAM! HUG ME BROTHAA" she replied and engulfed me in a hug.

"How've you been?" I asked and she just looked down, hiding her expresion from me.

"Fine" she said flatly.

We got a few drinks. Carter and Cassie seem to really hit it off. Nash just left me with Lauren. After a few drinks, everything went black.

Amber's POV

"Ouch! Ricky stop!" I complained as he rubbed alcohol over the wound on my knee. I knew this was gonna happen. Longboarding sucks.

"Stop being a cry baby" he spat.

"I am not! You're just really aggresive. Don't you know how to treat a wound?"

"I do. You just move too much"

"Mhm. Whatever you say" I answered rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"You're so cute when you're mad" he chuckled.

"You're so annoying" I said.

Next thing I knew, he started leaning in. His eyes meeting mine. I put my hand on his chest and lightly pushed him away.

"Uh. I have a boyfriend" I stated clearing my throat at the end.

"Sorry. I didn't know" he apologized.

"That's okay. But now you do. So no more trying to kiss me"

"Can't promise that" he smiled. I just rolled my eyes and got up.

Cameron's POV

I woke up when I felt the sun burning my face. I tried to roll over to the other side of my bed when I hit something.

"Good morning" Lauren said waking up next to me. I realized I was shirtless.

Holy shit. What did I do?!

A/N hey guys! so I updated a bit more early than I though because a friend kept pushing me to write thid chapter.

Love you guys! Thanks for 2.7k!