Chapter 29: All I Want For Christmas Is Cameron Dallas

Amber's POV

"Merry Christmas Eve!" Cameron yelled walking into my room.

"Merry Christmas Eve baby" I replied wrapping my arms around his waist and pecking his plump lips.

"Did you do all your Christmas shopping?" I asked and he nodded.

"Remember to be at my house at seven" Cameron reminded me as I plopped down onto my bed. He was having a Christmas Eve party. Nash, Maddie, Stacy and Jason are gonna be there. All of the Magcon boys had left except for Shawn. He's gonna be there too. He's such a nice guy.

My thoughts were interrupted by Cameron laying on top of me and pressing his lips against mine. My arms found their way to his neck and his were wrapped around my waist. He started to leave a trail of kisses on my neck. I started to laugh because it tickled.

"What?" he chuckled.

"It tickles" I answered smiling.

"Oh yeah?" he asked and started tickling me. It got to the point were we fell of my bed.

We laughed uncontrolably for like a minute.

"I love you dumbass" I said cupping his face with my hands.

"I love you idiot" he answered and I pressed his lips against mine once again. It wasn't a wild kiss. But a sweet, loving one.

"As much as I would love to stay here with you, I gotta start helping Mom and Sierra decorate the place for the party" he stated and got up.

Like the weirdo that I am, I wrapped my body around his leg, not allowing him to move.

"Really?" he chuckled.

"Yeah. I'm not letting you go" I answered and he bent down and kissed me making my arms wrap around his neck.

"Bye baby" he said and left my room.

I laid in my bed smiling like the 'in love teenage girl' you see in movies.

It was 5:30 so I started to get ready for the party. I took a long bubble bath that took like 30 minutes. I decided on wearing a red dress and some sandals. I really don't feel like wearing heels tonight. I straightend my hair, which took like 25 minutes. I did my makeup. Today I put on a bit more than usual. I decided on using a BB cream for a more natural and not caked on look. I used a bit of blush and applied some mascara on my eyes. I wore a rep lipstick to match with my dress and I was ready to go. It was 6:50. Perfect.

My Mom is coming with me since she and Gina get along great. I stared at Cameron's house one more time before coming in with Stacy, Jason and my Mom.

"Hi!" Gina greeted as she opened the door.

"Presents go over here. We'll open them at midnight" she said pointing to a table full of presents. I put every one of my presents on the table. I got Stacy a phone cover, Jason a tshirt, Mom a ridiculously expensive scarf, Gina a necklace, Sierra a bracelet, Shawn a hoodie, Nash a wireless speaker, Maddie a jacket that said best friend and for Cameron, I got all of our pictures in a electronic frame.

"Shawn!" I yelled hugging him.

"Hey pretty face!" he greeted.

"Maddie! Nash! Stop making out and give me a hug!" I demanded and they just laughed and hugged me both at the same time.

"Hi Amber!" Sierra said and hugged me, "How's my future sister in law?" she asked me and I just blushed at the thought of me and Cameron getting married. Which was crazy. Right?

"Where's Cameron?" I asked and they all answered "in his room".

"Hey babe" I opened the door to see him with no shirt on.

"Hey beautiful" he replied smiling and walking over to me.

I placed my hands on his abs.

"You should not wear a shirt more often. I like it" I suggested bitting my lip and examining his body.

"Yeah?" he chuckled.

"Mhm" I replied pecking his lips.

He put on a shirt and we headed downstairs.

We were all talking when someone I did not expect to see at this party come through the door and look directly at me.

A/N

Who do you guys think it is?

I just love cliffhangers! Thank you guys so much for the 1.2k reads! It means so much to me to know that some of you like this story :)