Game Guide and Other Info.

[ Character Stats. ]

STR - increase your accuracy, weapon control and melee damage.

AGI - increase your movement speed , reload speed and change speed.

INT - increase your instinct or detecting skills , cooldown reduction and the duration of ability.

LCK - increase the rate of your luck to get exclusive weapons , items etc.

STA - increase your stamina to not get easily exhausted.

---------------------------------------------------------------

[ Items and Weapon Classification ]

¤ Ordinary ¤ - 1,000,000,000

¤ Rare ¤ - 1,000,000

¤ Epic ¤ - 100,000

¤ Legendary ¤ - 1000

¤ Ultimate ¤ - 10

---------------------------------------------------------------

[ Specialization ]

*Executioner* - Specialize in using rifle , launcher , machine gun and also they mastered using melee weapons to execute their enemies fast.
Ability : Focus / Balance

*Sharpshooter* - Specialize in using snipers. They are good mostly in long range when targeting and killing their enemies.
Ability : Eagle Eye / One Shot

*Assassinator* - Specialize in using SMG Guns to move quickly. They are the best for assassinating and dodging.
Ability : Trickster / Booster

*Vanguard* - Specialize in using shields when they are in combat. Best for defense and fronting on the battle.
Ability : Force Field / Berserk

*Medic* - Specialize in using medical gun , flags , healing smoke or healing devices. They are focusing only on their healing ability but be careful because they are very expert in making different defensive devices that is very dangerous when they use it in fighting.
Ability : Healing

*GearMaster* - Specialize in using robot or any type of machine to help and fight for them. They are the best spec. when it comes in team fight especially in boss fight. They are also master in technology that is use to track the enemies and hunting.
Ability : Manipulate Robots and Drones / Tracker

Reminders : After you choose your Specialization , you can choose only one ability that you will use in combat.

---------------------------------------------------------------

[ Zombies Classification ]

Rank C - a common zombies that you can see nearby in the city.
Ability : None

Rank B - a type of zombie that was so aggressive. You can see this always inside the building , house etc.
Ability : Haste

Rank A - a type of zombie that is fully dangerous. It is a developed Rank B of zombie.
Ability : Haste , Explode.

Rank S - a type of zombie that can use any weapons like sword, guns , spear etc.
Ability : Manipulate Weapons , Haste , Explode etc.

Rank SS - a type of zombie that you can see only in a Mission, Random Dungeons or sometimes with the Rank SSS Zombie. It is commonly called as Mini Boss because of its ability.
Ability : Rage , Acid , Bash Etc.

Rank SSS - a type of zombie that you can see only in a floor dungeon or sometimes in a random dungeons. It's also called a Floor Boss or Dungeon Boss. This type of zombies are need to be killed for clearing the game.
Ability : Acid , Bash , Impact , Manipulate Weapons , Etc.

RANK Z - it is a special zombie that you can see when you have a special mission or unknown areas. This type of zombie can be possibly stronger than Rank SSS.
Ability : ????

---------------------------------------------------------------

[ Z-Coin ] - the currency of the game.

[ Z-World ]

Explore the world of ZOMBIES that has a 30 Floors. Choose a specialization that can be customized to be suited in your playstyle. Fight all the enemies with your spec. ability and gaming skills. And defeat all the bosses in each floor to clear the game.

Goodluck to your adventure SOLDIER !!!....