Chapter 9: Uncomfortable

Jimin stared at the hand that was held out to him, then he looked back up at the other. There were two boys standing at the door step, the one who had just introduced himself had dark brown hair with feathered platinum blonde highlights, he had ear piercings just like Jungkook.. he was wearing a dark green sweatshirt and blue skinny jeans and some converse, the other boy who seemed more quiet, had jet black hair and was wearing a white beanie with a black pullover and ripped black skinny jeans, along with a pair of Doc Martins to go with it.

Jimin cautiously and slowly reached out and shook his hand looking up at him

"Wow.. such cute hands you have~" He flirted now holding it with both of his hands, Jimins cheeks turned pink.

"Th-thank you.." Jimin stuttered not knowing what to do about this situation.

"w-why is he looking at me so strangely.." those words echoed through Jimins mind as Taehyung released Jimins hand

Jungkook stuck his tongue in his cheek as he stared at Taehyung flirting with Jimin, "I cant believe i'm friends with a fuck boy.." Jungkook thought staring at the growing smirk on Taehyungs face.

"Salutations~ I'm Min Yoongi" Yoongi spoke holding up a peace sign and a small smile.

Jimin gave a shy wave towards Yoongi, Jungkook finally let the others into the house, Jimin stayed somewhat close to Jungkook like he had asked him to

"I-Is he the fuck boy?..." Jimin whispered to the older making him release a light chuckle with a nod.

Jimin returned his attention back to the two boys who found their way to the couch.

"So Jungkook.. why didn't we know you had  a brother hmm?" Taehyung asked leaning back onto the couch looking Jimin up and down slowly examining him entirely, licking his lips as his eyes stopped at Jimins curves.

"shit.. here comes the interrogation.." Jungkook thought as he kept his eyes on Taehyung, god he really didn't like how Taehyung just looked like he was eye fucking the smaller boy.

"It just never came up.. also my parents have him home schooled..so.. yeah" Jungkook replied sitting down next to Yoongi on the couch, Jimin continued to stand next to the couch until suddenly Taehyung spoke up.

"Here you can come sit next to me~" he said sliding over a bit closer to Jungkook and patting a spot next to him signalling Jimin to sit next to him, Jungkook had his eyes glued on Taehyung making sure he didn't tr anything funny on Jimin.

Taehyung was the kind of guy who if he thought you were hot or cute, his goal was to fuck you, even though he was only 17.. the only reason Jungkook stayed friends with him is because the always had each others back and grew up together.. Jungkook knew about Taehyungs.."habits".. and just the thought of that happening to Jimin just made him so angry.. but any brother would be this protective..right?

"So.. You never told me your name" he chuckled snaking his arm around Jimins shoulder.

Jimin would be lying if he said he wasn't at least a little uncomfortable, the smaller gulped before replying "I'm J-Jeon Jimin.." Jimin stuttered out.

Taehyung leaned closer to him "You have a cute name baby~" he whispered into the smallers ear sending chills down Jimins spine, Jimins face was bright red, yet Jimin didn't know why

"h-he called me b-baby.. my face feels so h-hot..J-Jungkook help.." Jimin thought as his body tensed up.

Jungkook could almost feel how uncomfortable Jimin was, the older elbowed Taehyung in the gut cause the other to release a groan of annoyance.

"I'm gonna put on a movie..." he said glaring at Taehyung, he then looked at the smaller boy, Jimin was looking at Jungkook like he was a little scared and confused, "Hey Jimin could you go grab some blankets from my closet please?" Jungkook asked looking at Jimin with concerned eyes, he could tell Jimin was uncomfortable, Jungkook was also going to use this time to tell Taehyung to stop

Jimin quickly nodded getting up and power-ish walking out of the living room into the hallway.

"God... look at that ass.. holy shit and those thighs" he said biting his lip at the sight of the boy walking away "Jungkook I cant believe you've been hiding this from us~" He chuckled looking over at the older.

"Taehyung I told you not to try anything on him!" Jungkook whisper yelled so Jimin couldn't hear them.

"I haven't!...yet~" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys BREATH, INHALE.....EXHALE.... AHHHHH BE READY FOR CHAPTERS 10 AND 11!! I love you guys don't worry everything will be okay I PROMISE! don't be a silent reader please comment and vote! I will see you in the next chapter!~

~JikookProductions