Chapter 15: Promise

The two boys sat side by side on the couch in awkward but confused silence as they stared at the wall. Jungkook finally looked over to Jimin seeing such a depressed and confused look on his face, "Jiminie..a-are you okay?..did I hurt you?" Jungkook asked concerned, finally breaking the silence.

Jimin looked up at Jungkook finally, "no n-no no you didn't I-I just..I feel like.. things a-are gonna be different... b-between us now" Jimin confessed, putting his head in his hands, Jimin felt something about himself that was different, he felt, impure.

Jungkook sighed quietly, before speaking another word he slid his arm around the smallers waist pulling him closer, "I wont let this change what we have..yes, things are going to be different now... But I promise I wont leave your side." Jungkook claimed rubbing Jimins side gently.

"p-promise?.." Jimin spoke quietly, biting his lip nervously as he stared at the floor.

Jungkook used his index finger and thumb to point Jimins face towards Jungkook's, "I promise.." Jungkook whispered looking into the glassy eyes of the boy in front of of him. Jimin slowly reached for the hand around his waist, intertwining their fingers.

Jungkook leaned in hesitantly, closing the space between them with a gentle kiss, Jungkook could feel this was wrong, but it felt so right.

'Jimin is not my real brother.. so this isn't wrong..right?' Jungkook wondered, holding the kiss. Jungkook pulled away opening his eyes to see the now blushing boy.

"J-Jungkook..Was th-that a kiss?" Jimin asked looking up at Jungkook, curiosity and that pure happiness in his eyes Jungkook missed. Jungkook nodded pressing their foreheads together.

Jimin let out a giggle, "I-I like kisses.." Jimin cooed.

"Oh do you now?~" Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he then leaned over Jimin caging him underneath as he now was laying on the couch again. Jungkook then began to shower kisses on Jimins face to his collar bone.

"haha th-that tickles- J-Jungkook!" Jimin giggled laying his head back.

Jungkook chuckled as he pulled away staring down at the giggling boy, "beautiful.." he hummed caressing the boys face with a genuine warm smile. Jungkook took out his phone for a moment and checked the time, '2:39pm'

"Wow time passes by quickly.." Jungkook chuckled with his famous bunny smile.

"Hmm lets go out today, what do you say Jiminie wanna go to the park?" Jungkook asked wiggling his eyebrows in a funny way.

"Haha~ w-whats a park?" Jimin giggled.

"Come on lets get you changed and we can go and you'll find out alright~" Jungkook smiled helping Jimin up from the couch.

Soon Jimin and Jungkook were changed and headed out the door. "I-It's so bright.." Jimin whispered in awe.

"Would you like to walk or get on my back?" Jungkook asked looking back at Jimin who was staring at the clear sky. Jimin looked down as his eyes lit up a little.

"I-I wanna get on your back!" Jimin spoke excitedly.

"Okay~ hop on Little Jimin" Jungkook chuckled crouching down so Jimin could climb onto his back. Jimin giggled as he crawled onto the olders back. Jungkook then stood up with the smaller boy on his back, Jimins arms wrapped around him as he held Jimins thighs.

"Alright. Now lets go have some fun~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeez I'm sorry I havent updated in a while all of last week I had 4 hour tests. RIP. Anyways I'm back now and yeahhhhh so like I have a question, on superstar BTS is anyone else dealing with this problem.
                                  |
                                  V

Like every card is just a red question mark I dont know if anyone else is experiencing this but lemme know

Alssooooooo

I made another YouTube video.. Honestly I dont know why I do these I just wanna I mean Idk guys.    -_- I just get bored sometimes

Anyways thanks for reading todays chapter~

~JikookProductions