Chapter 24: Explain

Taehyung stared at Jimin. he was shocked. "ho..ly...shit.." was all that came out of Taehyungs mouth, his shook eyes fixed on Jimin who was naked in Jungkooks bed. Only the upper half of his body showing as he sat up, holding the bed sheets to his chest to try and hide himself. The small boy was confused and couldn't move much due to him being sore. 

"w-what's Taehyung doing here?..i-is everything okay?" Jimin rubbed his eyes, Jungkook felt a pang in his chest. God this boy, so innocent, so confused, and Jungkook felt terrible about it. Jimin was so clueless and Jungkook knew he'd have to explain himself, but right now he needed to explain things to Taehyung. Before he could even think about stepping out, Taehyung grabbed his arm and yanked him out of the room shutting the door and looking at Jungkook with 'what the fuck dude' eyes.

"dude thats your brother, Jungkook you fucked your brother what the hell?!" he whisper yelled, his hangover not being the biggest problem on his mind right now. "dude thats incest.."

"i-it is? wait no its not!? because- b-because.."

"because what? what are you not telling me?" 

"J-Jimin is adopted! he isnt my r-real brother.." Jungkook spoke in a quiet voice so Jimin wouldnt hear through the door, he avoided eye contact. Taehyungs jaw dropped. "dammit Taehyung close your fucking mouth" Jungkook pressed his back against the door slowly sliding down as he sighed.

"well shit dude.. what are you gonna do, you have an innocent fucking bean in there who just lost his virginity to who he believes is his brother.." Taehyung spoke, sitting down on the ground next to Jungkook, his gaze averting back to the stressed male. "you realize he probably thinks this is okay Jungkook..I mean do you even have feelings for him? or was this just meaningless drunk se-"

"I-It wasnt meaningless.. I might've been drunk but you should know me well enough to know that I dont just fuck around like that.." Jungkook claimed, sounding a bit angry..but confused?

Taehyung stayed silent for a moment before he looked into Jungkooks eyes seriously. (in Taehyungs voice: Why so serious?) "Jungkook..do you have feelings for Jimin?" he asked, placing a hand on Jungkooks tense shoulder.

Jungkooks eyes widened slightly.. hearing that question made his heart skip a beat. "I..I-I dont know....y-yes.." he muttered. Taehyung nodded, they're eyes still locked. It felt like Jungkook had a wave of realization wash over him.

"well then get your ass in there. And go tell Jimin everything he needs to know right now." Taehyung spoke in a stern-ish tone. You see, this is why Jungkook stayed friends with Taehyung, situations like these Taehyung knew how to be a good friend, and support him no matter what. The brown haired boy got up slowly with the help of his friend and turned to his bedroom door.

"Thank you.. Taehyung.." He smiled thankfully, giving him a bro hug for a moment before pulling away and nodding at Taehyung, signalling he was ready to go in and explain everything. 

"no problem~ now go claim that sweet ass before I do, even though I have this bitch of a hangover" he chuckled winking making Jungkook release a small chuckle of his own, "love you bro"

"love you too bro" he smiled, giving him one last hug before opening the door to see a waiting Jimin that was looking rather confused. He walked over to the side of the bed Jimin was on and sat on the edge next to him. "Hey Jiminie.."

"J-Jungkook..w-what happened?.. why do I feel so sore?.." the innocent boy asked in a slight panic, still covering his body with the blanket.

"hey hey..everything is gonna be okay..I promise i'll explain everything to you.." Jungkook spoke in a soft quiet voice as he cupped the side of Jimins face, caressing his cheek gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REEEEEEE *runs away*

-JikookProductions