"Cupcakes"

Justin is just getting back from the grocery store with some food for dinner, "Hey baby, I got food!" You get off the couch and walk over to the garage door to kiss him as he walks in.
"Hi. What'd you get?"
"Steak, green beans, potatoes and for dessert it's a surprise." Justin smirks.
"Why can't you tell me?" You ask.
He repsonds with a wink and says, "Just wait." So you go into the kitchen and prepare the table with plates and silverware. As you sit down for dinner, you notice a plastic bag from the grocery store sitting open on the counter. "Is that dessert?" You ask Justin. He smiles and nods. You start to walk over and peek but he grabs your arm, "Not so fast, kiddo! You have to wait." You give him a playfully dirty look because he knows how much you love your desserts. Then you sit back down. You both finish your steak and whats left of your meal. Finally, it's time for dessert. Justin goes to grab the bag. When he brings it back to the table you see he pulls out a clear box of cupcakes. Each one has a flower on top in a different color of frosting. "Aw, Jay these are so pretty!" You tell him.
He smiles and says, "I knew you'd like them." You kiss him lightly on the lips and dig in. "Thank you, baby."