"Esther"

You're so excited when Justin walks in the door on Friday evening. You got him a puppy for his birthday! She is the cutest little thing. Justin had been wanting a puppy for the longest time but you two never got around to it. The puppy was picked up today by you. You found her and a whole litter of puppies on the street being sold by a woman. Sadly, you could only pick one. She was the smallest of the bunch. "Come on! I can't wait for you to see what I found." You pull Justin into the bedroom and tell him to open the bathroom door. A whimpering, brown, fuzzy puppy runs out of the bathroom. "Holy shit... you got us a puppy?" he exclaims with a huge smile on his face.
"Yes! I found her down by that one Italian restaurant with her whole litter. A lady was selling them." The puppy runs up to Justin and claws at his leg.
Justin picks her up. "You're so sweet!" He nuzzles the puppy, then looks at you. "Thank you so much, honey." He kisses you on the forehead. "Do we have any food or anything?" You nod. "Yes, I bought everything today after I picked her up. She peed 7 times in the house today, and I've only had her for -what- like 6 hours. She's so sweet though. What do you think you wanna name her?" Justin smiles, looks into the puppy's eyes and laughs. "How about Esther?"