"Beach Day"

You and Justin are at the beach for a fun day out. You've been there for a few hours. Justin is taking a nap on a towel  in his blue bathing suit and you're sitting next to him reading a book in a new bikini you bought recently. A few feet away from you some people are playing beach volleyball. You ask Justin if he wants to play too but then remember he's still sleeping. He's been sleeping for, like, an hour so you decide to wake him up. He's sleeping on his stomach with the side of his face resting on one hand and the other hand is lying on the blanket. His face is turned toward you. You nudge him with your elbow. He doesn't move at all. You set your book down and brush his hair away from his eyes. He still doesn't move. You turn onto your side and whisper into his ear, "Hey you. Let's go play volleyball!"
He stirs a little but doesn't open his eyes. You nudge him again and say his name. He opens his eyes. "Hi." He says. You smile and say you wanna go play volleyball. He sits up slowly. "Eh, I'm so tired. Can we just nap together instead?" You laugh and say no. "Let's go, Jay." He looks at you and smirks. "What's in it for me?"
"Hmm... I'm not sure."
He sits there with a goofy grin on his face. You kiss him slowly on the lips, tasting the sweetness of his tongue. When you pull away, he leans in for more. He almost reaches your lips but you get to your feet before he can kiss you. He whines, "Hey!"
"Let's go. We're gonna beat their ass." You refer to the other couple acrooss the net. He gets up and you walk to your side of the sandy court. The couple serves the ball and in no time you're winning the game. You and Justin make a good team. You've always known that. A good team in sports and in life. He is your life. You are his. After volleyball, you two go back to your spot on the sand before leaving. Justin sits on your towel with you. After a few minutes of reading, you realise he's been sitting there just looking at you. "Can I help you?" You ask. He laughs and tells you you're beautiful. He then kisses you on the lips. You kiss him back very passionately. Soon, you guys start to pack up your stuff and make your way back to the car. Once Justin has the car packed up you hop in the front seat and wait for him to get in the drivers' seat. He climbs in and starts to drive. You turn on the radio and to your surprise one of Justin's really old songs is on the radio, 'One Less Lonely Girl.' He starts laughing really hard all of the sudden. That makes you laugh. Then, he starts singing along, his deep voice matching his own prepubescent voice. You're driving with the windows down, all singing together: Justin, you, and little Justin. When the song ends you realise you have tears running down your face. Justin sees it too. He smiles at you. "Baby, why you cryin'?"
"I have no idea! Just all of this. You've come so far, like. Justin, do you realise how much you've overcome?"
He laughs and nods. "Kinda. I mean, I don't like to wave my own flag but I have been through a whole lotta shit. It sucked. But you are part of the reason I'm where I am today. You smile and the tears come down harder. "Thank you, Justin. For everything."
"No," he says, "thank you, babygirl.
Without you I wouldn't be here." You smile at him and give him a kiss on those perfect lips. He sticks his tongue what feels like half way down your throat, choking you a little. "Sorry," he laughs. Then he sings, "Is it too late now to say sorry?" You crack up roll your eyes. You kiss his lips and give him a little smack on the arm. Even when he isn't trying, he's a good singer.