"Sleepy"

Justin comes home from the studio absolutely exhausted. You two are lying in bed together now watching a movie on Netflix. Justin is lying on his back with one arm around you playing with your necklace and the other holding the remote. Your head rests on his shirtless chest. You trace the tattoos on his stomach feeling his warm, skin under your fingertips.  He fiddles with your necklace and every so often his fingers graze your skin and give you goosebumps. You sit up to get more comfortable and Justin turns and smiles at you. "What's up, baby? You tired?" He whispers in your ear. You smile and nod, sleepily. Then you move on top of him so you're laying on your stomach sprawled over his left leg with your head under his chin. Justin kisses the top of your head. Then, after turning the TV off, he sets the remote on the bed and starts lightly rubbing your back with his hand, using the other hand to play with your hair. His hand makes its way to the waistband of your shorts and Justin continues down, near your butt. When he gets there, he rests his hand there for a minute. The shorts you're wearing are not exactly tight but they are really short. You giggle and push his hand away. He puts it back on your butt. You give him an eye roll.
"Excuse me. What do you think you're doing, Bieber?"
He squeezes your butt a little bit.
"Oops. We gonna have to do something about that?"
You smirk and move his hand off. He laughs and returns the same smirk.
You roll your eyes again. "Nope. I'm not gonna bust you this time, try it again and you're gonna regret it."
"You love me."
"Yes, I do. But my ass isn't a toy. Go find a Barbie to play with."
You laugh. Justin kisses your lips. You kiss him back with a lot of passion. "Woah," he says. You lightly smack his arm and kiss him again. "Changed my mind." This time you get really into it with your mouth. Justin's tongue races around in your mouth to find hidden corners, but he's already pretty familiar. You explore his lips with your teeth to show him a taste of his own medicine. He pulls back after a particularly sharp bite. "Damn, what'd I do, girl?" You smirk. Justin tries to kiss you again, but you turn away and close your eyes. He smacks your butt leaving a sting. You crack up and tousle his hair. "Go to sleep, Justin!" You lay your head back down on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Justin closes his eyes. You two are asleep before you know it.