"Movie Night?"

Justin's in the kitchen making popcorn and you're sitting on the couch waiting for him. The two of you are supposed to have a movie night. "Babe, you want butter on this?" Justin calls from the kitchen. You hate buttery popcorn. "Nooooo. It's gross, but thank you."
He comes in carrying a big bowl of the yummy-smelling popcorn. "Hi." He says to you as he sits down on the couch, "Ready, beautiful?" You smile.
"Let's do it! Now. One thing you have to know before watching EVERY SINGLE CONJURING MOVIE is this: Nothing is as ir seems."
You laugh and he rolls his eyes. "Nerd," he says with a smile. "Hey! It's not nerdy to know your movie facts, meanie!" He laughs ruffles your hair. "Let's do this." He says. You press play on the remote and the movie starts.
"By the way these scare the shit out of me!"
"Me too, so I can't save you."
Justin winks and pulls you onto his lap.
You snuggle in close to him and kiss his cheek. You can feel his body heat under you as you sit there with him. It's a comforting feeling. He always calms you. As the beginning credits of the movie play, you feel Justin rubbing your back softly with his fingers. He's sitting with his legs crossed and you're on his lap with your legs resting on the coffee table in front of you. Your arm's around his neck. Fortunately, your hand's in just the right spot to be able to play with his hair. You stroke his hair, feeling the back of his neck. Soon, a part of the movie comes on that you know you always cover your eyes for. You warn Justin, "This is when he's hiding behind the door with the knife. It lasts about 5 minutes so I'm just gonna hide in your hoodie." You say this with a laugh. Justin looks at you.
He laughs, "It's not that scary it's just acting, silly." You roll your eyes and hide your face in his hoodie so you don't see the creepy part. You plug your ears too. The sounds are gross. After about 2 minutes, you feel Justin tapping on you. "What?" you say as you look up to see what he needs. "It's not over yet." Justin pauses the movie. He looks at you for a moment, smiling that soft smile. This makes you smile. He hasn't said anything yet. You're waiting. "Hello? Let's watch!" He doesn't move. He just sits there smiling at you. Then he says, "You're so beautiful." You roll your eyes and smile. "Thanks. Let's get to it! The next part is the hest part!" He doesn't move.
You sit there for a minute then start to get annoyed. "Justin. Come onnnn!" He then kisses you on the lips for a good half minute. "What was that for?" you say as he pulls away. "Nothin'." He says. Then he kisses you again. For longer this time. His tongue intertwining with yours. Almost as if your mouths are molded together. The taste of his tongue makes you want more. Justin lifts up your body, your mouths still together, laying you down on the couch. He's on top of you, still kissing you. Your mouths move in every way possible. The taste of his lips is addicting. Your tongue runs along his teeth, feeling their straight path in his mouth. You feel a tightness in your chest suddenly and all you want is him.
So much for seeing the end of that scary movie.