"Details"

You roll over onto your side, feeling Justin's warmth on the sheets of your bed. It's too early to wake him up so you lay there a while with him. Your eyes trace every detail of his beautiful features. His hair... golden brown with those wispy pieces of blonde. His forehead, not the clearest, but still perfect to you. His eyebrows. They need a major plucking, but you know he never lets you do it. "It hurts!" He complains like a baby whenever you chase him around with the tweezers. His eyes. Closed eyelids. Long eyelashes. Though you're unable to see those beautiful hazel eyes, you know how much emotion they have. How many stories they tell. The sadness they can reveal. The happiness they express when he laughs or smiles. The intent gazes he sometimes gives you, that just enhance your feelings for him even more. Just when you thought you couldn't love him any more... he gives you those looks with those gorgeous brown eyes. Every time he does that your heart stops. His eyes are his best feature, in your opinion. His little nose. Breathing slowly, softly. Warm air as he snoozes. Perfectly in the center of his face. You can't believe he was once insecure about it...
His lips. Pink and round, perfection at it's finest. Second best feature. You kiss his lips very softly and trace them with your finger. His nose twitches a little. You laugh quietly and kiss him again. He must have noticed you because his eyes open very slightly and then close again. He licks his lips and turns onto his other side, his face turning away from you. "I love you so much..." you whisper. Justin's bare back facing you, you snuggle closer to him feeling his warmth. You wrap your arm around his waist, playing with the drawstrings on his shorts. Soon, you fall asleep. But only for a few minutes because Justin then rolls over so you're face to face. You open your eyes and see him looking back at you with those hazel eyes. "Hi." He says, with no expression. "Hey." You respond with the same blank face. Then, Justin laughs and pulls you closer, your bodies touching. Your face is so close to his that you can't even see below his nose. "I gotta pee," he says. You laugh and Justin gets out of bed and starts walking to the bathroom. Your eyes follow him, his walk graceful. You examine his arms. All those tattoos covering his skin. His black basketball shorts, low enough that the top of his white Calvin Klein underwear peeks out of the waistband. He notices you looking at him and stops walking. "What?" he says. "Nothing..." you reply with a giggle. He makes his way into the bathroom. A few minutes later he strolls out, throws on a t-shirt and comes and sits on the bed with you. You move onto his lap. He whispers something into your ear, and it makes you smile. Then you ask him, "Do you ever regret getting all these tattoos?" He nods. "Yeah, a lot of them actually. but I do have some favorites. Like this one."
He points to the tattoo of your initials on the inside of his ring finger. You smile, look at your own ring finger with his initials inked on and kiss his cheek. "You should never regret any of those tattoos... I love them all because they mean so much to you. Especially those angel wings." You kiss his lips before squirming off his lap to get dressed. He gives you a smile and playfully rolls his eyes then follows you to the closet so he can get ready too.