"The Argument"

The yelling was giving you a headache. This was your fifth fight this week. You and Justin never used to fight like this. But being in your late twenties, it seemed like an every day thing now. Sitting in the bedroom, Justin's across from you on the couch while you're standing by your dresser. "Why do we do this?" he says, "We argue and argue until we can't handle it anymore and then we just act like nothing happened the next day! I'm so done with, it honestly. I want to stop arguing." Justin's crying now which makes you cry. Your head starts to throb. Justin walks over to the bed and sits down, putting his head in his hands. "It's unbearable. I'm sorry for what I do to make you mad. I never mean to. I love you more than life itself, and you know that." He pulls you onto his lap. "Listen. I'm going to try so hard, so hard... not to get angry with you. Not to lash out. But you have to try too, okay? We both fuck up. We both have been ridiculously rude to eachother and that's not how our relationship should go, you know? I love you so much, y/n. I do. I promise." Justin kisses you on the forehead. You wipe your tears on his shoulder. "Justin... I-I love you so much more than you can even imagine and I can't picture us apart, like ever... I'm so sorry, baby please forgive me. I'm such a bitch sometimes I don't even know what happens in my mind. I just flip out... I'm sorry."
"It's okay, sweetie... I'm sorry too."
Justin kisses you on the lips. You kiss him back, hard. The taste of his tongue calms you down. Then you two just sit there, in eachothers arms for a while. Just being together is enough. Every time he speaks you can feel the love pouring out of him. When he looks you in the eyes, you can see it. He loves you... he does. More than anything. And you love him. More than anything. Even when you argue, you know it'll always get better. Sometimes it just takes time.