Fidget Spinners

Me: You'll be reacting to fidget spinners today!

Jimmy: That sounds like a sex toy...

Me: *shrug* People have been getting pretty creative with these things...

Jimmy: Ew, say no more

Me: *laugh* So anyway, these toys are extremely popular. It was originally made for kids with special disorders or anxiety, but it has become more of a toy nowadays. It helps relieve stress. Here, try it out!

Robert: I like this! It just spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spin sand spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins...

Jimmy: ROBERT FOR BLOODY SAKE!

Bonzo: So it just spins... thats it?

Me: People often do tricks with them...

Jimmy: I'm getting dizzy

Jonesy: It's cool, very intriguing. But the fun kinda wears off after a little while...

Robert: spin motherfucker spin!

Jimmy: This looks like a weapon *glances at Robert*

Bonzo: Wheeeeeeeee!

Me: I think you had enough.

Overall Thoughts

Jimmy - He says that they're great for throwing at your friends!

Robert - He left early again, he had to go to the ER to remove the fidget spinner thrown in his eye.

Jonesy - He claims that it gets boring after a few minutes of using it, but it's still a fun toy!

Bonzo - He's to busy laughing at Robert's fidget spinner mishap to say anything.