One Thing

My thoughts were racing as I was processing everything that had been told to me that very morning, leaving Scotland. Me having to chose who or several people who I want to be my mate, what about school, university? Like I want to have a life, I don't want to be stuck travelling for the rest of my life. I was so worried about my future I didn't realise the time and how fast it had passed by "Katie?" I turned my head to see I'm guessing was Liam, their names really confused me quite often "Yes?"

"Are you alright?"

"Um excuse me?"

"I-uh-"

"You seriously expect someone to be okay with being told they are going to have to ditch their life and spend the next few months with a group of boys to decide who they want to be with, and then spend the rest of their lives together, I"m sorry but no I'm not!" Liam's head dipped in shame and guilt. "I'm so sorry Katie I really I wish I could do something for you" 

"Well I don't know make it a little easier for me and let me call my damn best friend who is down here all by herself freaking out probably because she's all alone without me in a big city thinking she's the reason I'm missing" 

"I don't think thats a good thing Katie"

"Liam..."

"Fine one text though okay?"

"yes okay thank you" Liam got up and moved away to at least show me that I can trust him and he trust's me, I unlocked my phone and saw Chris had gotten my message and responded with a good answer 'Right Katie, you best not be lying, but if you were there would be no reason for Lucy to call me freaking out, I'm sending help sis' - Bro 

I smiled and a tear rolled down my face, I quickly opened Lucy's message box and quickly typed a short message to her 'Lucy please don't freak out, I'm fine okay I'm just going away for a while, get home safe and please let Chris handle this I love you' Knowing this quine she will probs try and call me after the message so I turned my phone off and stuck it back into my pocket, I didn't want him taking the one thing that was making me feel safe and secure away from me right now.  "I'm sorry Katie, I really am I didn't want this to happen especially while we were on tour"

"Yeah well its happened now, so stop apologising it's not like it means anything anyway Liam" I didn't need to even look at his face to know that he was shocked by my attitude towards him. it hurt me for some reason knowing that I had caused him pain, I lifted me head to engage in conversation with him again  "Listen if we are going to do this thing and get along or whatever, we need to set one thing straight, we need to be ourselves and that means changing nothing about our previous behaviours at all" he just nodded towards me, I saw his eyes flash red and he slapped himself. I was shocked by that sudden movement that I stood up from the couch and got myself ready for the door but I knew nothing about this Vampire thing, he could kill me right here on the spot if he wanted to. "I'm sorry Katie, I'm just hungry I'll go you stay okay?" I shock my head, I couldn't stand to be in this room for another second I need to walk around and do something with myself I was going insane and I was incredibly bored.