C'mon C'mon

the music was amazing, the flow of alcohol gliding along with the beat of the music as I waltzed through the crowds silently, my drink intoxicating every decision I made during the night and the way the beat made my body move was incredible. Suddenly I felt hands on my hips and it instantly sent an intoxicating feeling throughout my body, electricity ran through my body where ever the hands touched and I became mesmerised by the single touch that this person was giving me. I turned my body round to see......John... no this can't be right he's interested in Lucy, I could never do this to her. I quickly tried to remove myself from the situation, I turned myself away getting ready to walk in another direction when John grabbed my wrist "did I scare you Katie?"

"No it's just Lucy likes you and I could never do that to her and plus I don't feel that way about you John, I never have and never will, you are like my brother" His expression changed and his grip on my wrist tightened before pulling me into his embrace "I don't care that Lucy likes frankly Katie, I've liked and I always have done since the first day that I met you!" my eyes widened in shock from John's sudden crush admission "But... you and Lucy have gotten so much closer this week?"

"I only got closer to her to know even more about you, I know we haven't been close recently and you don't want to get close because of her, so I showed her a little more attention and perhaps she took in in the wrong way" 

"you think?" I yanked my wrist from his grip and headed outside, like honestly I can't believe that boy, how could he do that to my best friend and to me? Nothing is making sense right now, I need to leave and go for a walk before anything else happens at this damn party. 

Leaving the premises wasn't difficult , everyone was too drunk and engulfed in lust and love to notice anything different from the. walking down the street I started wondering about what I'm going to do after high school, which really got me thinking, am I going to go straight into a job or am I going to uni? I just don't know anymore everything is just too insane. I suddenly heard a rustling from the bushes, my attention turned to that but I didn't want it to seem noticeable that I had my attention on the bush so I continued while making sure my sense were on point even though they weren't because of the intoxication from the alcohol which at this point of possible danger was really starting to annoy me.  I crouched down to the bush and decided to confront what ever was in the bush "right who is there?" 

"Ahaha what are you doing here out alone at night love?" I turned my head to see Niall stood above me looking very sheepish "Oh was it you?"

"Hmm?"

"was it you in the bush?"

"me? ahah no hun it was just a rabbit" 

"Why should I believe you when I don't even know you that well?"

"Well I think you should believe me because then I can take you back to the party which you came from Katie" 

"why are you still here? you apart of one direction after all shouldn't you be in Aberdeen or Glasgow or something?"

"Shit you are drunk lol" 

"NoI'm not you can't tell me what I am and am not!" he laughed at me and smiled, his hand touched mine and all I felt was this amazing feeling pulsing through my veins. I looked up to his eyes and all I could see were these beautiful blue eyes staring back at me "Has anyone ever said that you are eyes are beautiful" 

"A few people but most of the time it's over twitter and it's because they are fan girling, but only one person has ever told in real life" I stared at him even deeper, I don't know what this feeling is but I could feel us drawing in closer and closer when I heard "Katie?"

"KATIE?! WHERE ARE YOU?" I turned around to see John walking the street and then his eyes spotted me, I turned round to see Niall was gone. "Katie? what are you doing out here all by yourself it's not safe" 

"I just needed some air, sorry it was just a bit intense in there, come on lets go back inside" 

"Katie.. wait, I'm sorry for what I said, I'm sorry for hurting Lucy"

"John, you shouldn't be apologising to me, it should be Lucy because it's her you hurt, not me"

"I did thought because you didn't want anything more than friends, you never have and thats not your fault Katie, I don't want to lose you so please don't make me think that I've lost you from me trying to make it something more"

"You've not lost me, you never will, you just need to make it right with Lucy first before we become friends again" I walked away from him returning to the party to try and have fun on the one night of freedom I will have for at least a year.