First last kiss

I decided I wanted to leave the party because this was no place to be having a drunken conversation "Lucy come on we need to go, somethings happened

"Aw Katie why??"

"Come on just trust me please" she sighed and followed suit with me, I got us both a taxi and we headed back to hers, I know she wasn't impressed because she wanted to stay longer but she also could see the tears on my face and knew it was best that we left. "what happened Katie?"

"John and I had a fight, turns out Lucy he's been using you so he can get closer to me because he likes me and I turned round and told him we can't be friends until he apologised to you" her eyes widened and then dipped after hearing it. I knew this was going to bloody hurt her but I never thought John would do such a thing. The taxi finally stopped outside her house and she got out instantly and walked inside, I took a deep breath and gave the taxi driver the money he needed and hoped out too, I just stood there in the middle of the path staring at her house knowing how hurt she was, I wasn't sure if she was going to want me inside  she probably hated me "you should go inside you know" I turned my head to see Niall standing a few yards away from me "I don't know if she wants to see me though" he started to walk closer to me, he grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes "She will Katie and I know it, she's just a little lost right now considering she had feelings for him" my head dipped and tears started forming, Niall took his hand and raised my chin to him. 

Everything just seemed to disappear and went slow motion, he started leaning in and suddenly our lips touched, sparks flew everywhere and I could just feel this intense feeling in my stomach, our lips moved together and they fit like a glove. I pulled away after what felt like years and just stared at him, I was shocked though to see red eyes. "Umm I've gotta go" I quickly walked inside and started to freak out, I've never seen anyone with red eyes before like what is going on? I'm probably just drunk thats all. 

I woke up in Lucy's bed and all I could hear was groaning coming from her side of the bed, she rolled over and stared at the ceiling still groaning "How much did I drink last night Katie?"

"Quite a bit considering you wee tipsy when we left to go there"

"I remember what happened though Katie, I know why we left" 

"I know Lucy, I'm so sorry though I never meant for anything to happen"

"It's not your fault Katie, John's just showing us his true colours, it might hurt a bit but he's got a lot to do to make it up to me, now do you wanna tell me who that was outside last night?" my eyes widened after hearing those words come out from Lucy's mouth, she really saw us kissing last night? "Um did you see us?"

"I saw him approach you Katie and the minute his finger touched your chin I turned away I didn't want to be ease dropping on your moment, now tell me what happened!"

"Um well after convincing me you were going to be okay and not hate me, he umm kissed me"

"Omg your first kiss!"

"Yeah well it's probably going to be my last from him, because that was Niall Horan you know the one that I told you that I met the other day" 

"No way seriously? but he's supposed to be in Glasgow tonight so lets hope he got down there okay"

"Yup"