Chapter 21

Katriel's POV
"This is insane. We shouldn't have provoked him."Katriel whispered harshly. "He's gonna die!!" Rick said,crossing his arms. "Why couldn't you talk him out of it!?" Peter punched Sam's arm. "Ow!I couldn't,it was too late."
"One wrong move and that's it,he's dead." Victor mumbled,horrified. "It was nice knowing him."Jace said with a shake of his head. "I can't watch."Katriel covered her eyes not wanting to see what would happen,but,still intrigued,she peaked through her fingers.

Now,you might be wondering,'what the hell is happening!?' Well,it all started with a glass of milk...

Tyler was in the kitchen,drinking a cold glass of milk,minding his own business,when Sam suddenly walked up to him,grinning. "Baby."he scoffed,casually leaning on the counter. Everyone saw the storm coming the minute the word left Sam's mouth. Katriel,who was sipping a cup of tea,froze and let her eyes settle on the two. Jace and Rick,halted,mid conversation while Peter and Victor immediately turned in their seats to watch.

"Excuse me?" Tyler asked,raising a brow at Sam. "I said,you are a baby." Sam said looking at him,dead in the eyes. "What!?" Tyler growled.
"You are a baby,exhibit A,your drinking milk." Sam said gesturing to the glass in his hand. "If you have something to say don't beat around the bush,say it." Tyler growled,putting down his glass,glaring back at him.

Grey eyes shifted between the two,before she took a sip of her tea,wondering how on earth this would turn out.

"Ok,alright,it's Talia,she obviously likes you,you like her. For heavens sake we did a freaking skit.But you act like your a kid with a middle school crush,you need to talk to her."

Silence filled the room,no one made a move,sure,they pushed him to ask her out but Talia herself is unpredictable,the last guy that asked her out?she shot him in between the eyes. So,even if she shows interest in you,all it takes is one wrong move and you end up like the last guy. The silence was broken when Katriel took another sip of tea. Tyler then abruptly stormed out off and into his shared room. Not a minute later he came out holding a red rose,which,was no doubt from the vase that had a bunch of flowers located in all their rooms.

"Time to prove you wrong."Tyler stated smirking before heading out the door. For a moment,no one moved,they just stared at each other thinking the same thing,'...he's got balls.' The bang of the door snapped them back into reality,causing them all to run to the door and open it,staring at Tyler,who,had knocked on the door,and was waiting for someone to answer. Which,brings us to the present.

Tyler,was either high or riding to high on pride. That was for sure. They held their breath as the door opened,revealing Talia,who smirked at the sight of Tyler. "Well hello there Tyler."

Tyler,no hesitation,wrapped his arms around her waist catching the her,and everyone else by surprise. "Tyler,what-"he cut her off by kissing her,right on the lips. Talia's eyes went wide,much like everyone else's. Not before long,they began to go full blown making out after she kissed him back.

"Ok,let's go,let them have their-moment." Katriel mumbled and began flocking the others off back into the room,smiling,then screwing up her face as they got a bit R rated.and shut the door.

"He did it."Sam stated in pure disbelief. "Yup..."Jace trailed off much like Sam still a it shocked,actually,everyone was,except Katriel,she was kinda happy for the guy.
"It's almost dinner,who wants to order room service!?"Katriel asked walking towards the phone. "You don't want to go out?" Jace asked,getting over the shock and walking over to her with a grin. "I didn't know that was an option!"Katriel grinned at him.

"I'll go!"Sam yelled,raising his hand enthusiastically. "US TOO!"Peter and Victor chorused,taking a seat on the couch. Rick shrugged,seeing as everyone was going,"Sure I'll go,but,umm,I think Tylers sort himself out."