7

We are walking up to my office, to give them a lay down of the plan I came up with right then and there, already knowing what kind of guidelines I have to keep in between of.

"Where are we going?" Rose ask.

"To my office." I answer without even looking back as I am opening the doors to the stairway on the other side of the elevators.

"Why?" Rose asks again. "And why are we using the stairs when the elevators are right there." Rose stops and points to the stainless steel elevators with her thumb while I am holding the door open to the stairway.

"Because I want to use the stairway." I say matter o factly getting slightly annoyed with her attitude.

"You didn't ans-" Rose starts before Jungkook cuts her off.

"Shut up. Just please shut the fuck up."

Rose gasps.

She inhales and exhales loudly before pushing past us and stomping up the stairs.

Jungkook and I look at eachother before becoming hysterical.

"Does she even know what she's going? " Jungkook asks as we walk up the stairs.

"Nope." I answer popping the 'p'.

We share another laugh as we find my other mentoree and make our way, the right way, to my office.

I take my ID badge and swipe it infront of the padlock, unlocking the door.

'I knew I cleaned my office for a reason'

We all walk in.

I hear a bunch of whoas as we do.

I guess I never really noticed it before(most likely because I always keep my blinds closed) but my room is literally sparkling.

It's a 14 by 14 square room with beige laminate wood tiles, white walls with a silver accent, and a white ceiling.

Right when you walk in, there is a huge bay window in the middle of the wall to the right, and a plush black sofa forming an 'L' shape as it's in the corner of the two walls to the right. The couch is sitting on a large silver circular rug, and there is a rectangular dark brown coffee table set diagonally in front of the couch.

My large rectangular black wood desk sits diagonally in the far right corner of the room, with two black couch chairs placed in front of the desk, and a little off to the side. My computer is in the corner of the desk, while a stack of files are next to it. There is also a bookshelf overflowing with books in the middle of the left accented wall and a black wood door on the left side of the far wall which leads to the bathroom.

The sun that is now up, is streaming through my open blinds and my black see-through curtains, bouncing off of anything in it's path, giving my office a burnt honey tint.

"Please have a seat in front of my desk, and we'll officially start this." I tell the residents and I sit on the inside of my desk in my rolling white desk chair.

I go over the rules and regulations of this hospital, and I give them their ID cards and tell them what they do and do not have access to and what they can and cannot do.

I tell them what their schedule is - 8 a.m. sharp Monday through Friday until 6 p.m.- and I tell them that they are welcome to come earlier, stay later, or come on the weekends but only if I am here(im basically always here, but I dont tell them that) and that whatever they do on their non working hours will not count towards their residency, since they are coming in or staying by choice. I tell them that I will have to know about their whereabouts at all times if they are in this building, and to only do what I give the command or the approval for.

"Now please remember I picked you all because I saw the potential both of you had. Through this time that you are here, I will push you past your limits, and maybe past your breaking point. It is up to you if you stay, or walk out of those revolving doors. But know that once you walk out, you are not permitted back in and your contract with us will be violated. Whatever happens to you will depend on your residency program and this country and whatever they decide to do with you. Am I clear?"

I look at my two residents.

"Yes." they both say.

"I said am I clear?" I say a little louder.

"Yes!" They say now more excited.

"Good, now go get me some coffee."