14

"What? You love me?" I ask as I can feel my eyes going big.

"Uh..." Jungkook scratches the back of his neck. "You know what, screw it. We've known each other for months now. Yeah, we may have not started off on good terms, but then we got to know each other a little more. I know these feelings are spoken against in a work place, especially ours, but I don't care anymore. I love you Kim Taehyung, and I'm proud of it."

Tears are brimming my eyes," you know it took me punching my wall, and two best friends for me to come to terms with my feelings, and now that I know you feel the same, makes it all the better."

"Wha- wait, really?!" Jungkook looks genuinely shocked.

I smile a bit. "Yes, you big knuckle head. But, what does this mean for us?"

"Well first off, i'd like to ask if you'd be my lovely boyfriend." Jungkook stands up, and gives me his hand, asking me to take it, and to stand up with him.

"Of course I would." I smile, grabbing his hand as he pulls me up.

"Now, princess, I'd love to take you somewhere right now, but only if you want." Jungkook asks sweetly.

I look at him skeptically, "Where would we be going..?" 

He grins. "It's a surprise~" He says before lifting me up bridal style, and walking out of the diner.

"You know I can walk, right?" I ask as he is walking me now into an opening in the woods.

'Why are we going into the woods.'

"Mhm." Jungkook hums.

"Um, why are we going into the woods?" I ask after a minute or so passes.

"Just wait." He replied. "It's a secret. No one's ever been here before aside form me."

"I mean of course! Who would ever want to come into the mid-" I close my mouth as I finally look straight. Jungkook sets me down, and I stand still from the shock that's before me.

"Jungkook... what is this..?"