9

This is another one of my favorite chapters to write. *Please listen to the music while reading*

P.s. your second update!

~~~~

A month has passed and Jungkook is NOT the shy innocent little resident he was when he first started out. He's showing his dominant side more and more everyday... that is, when we're not working.

We've become fairly good friends  along with the rest of the group. We like to call ourselves Bangtan because we are bulletproof to whatever comes our way. The group consist of Yoongi the stereotactic doctor, Seokjin, who like to be called Jin,  the pediatric doctor, me, Jungkook, the two residents Namjoon and Jimin, and Hoseok, who owns a flower shop.

I've been alone all of my life, so having friends is new to me. But, Jungkook allows me to fit in. Jungkook and I actually are going to my condo just off the shore of a lake. He's somehow convinced me , blame it on that damn bunny smile, to go to my home that I haven't been to in over half a year... Though every now and then I hire someone to clean off all of the dust that accumulates.

When we arrived, the condo was in tip top shape. I lived on the very top floor and it's more of a penthouse than anything. The whole penthouse was grayscale.  The walls are grey and white with grey hardwood flooring throughout. The kitchen and living room are open and the kitchen has white walls, black cabinets and white marble countertops. In the living room, the windows cover one whole wall, with the acception of a single glass door, and they go floor to ceiling.

Everything is either a shade of grey, white or black, aside from pops of color here and they're coming from furniture and abstract paintings hung up throughout. I also have an accent wall in my bedroom that I personally made myself. It's splashed with all different colors, even different shades and tints of fairly bright pastel hues.

As we got settled in, we shared more and more about each other and about our lives.

By the time we really realize what time it is, we see the beautiful sunset from the windows from where we sit on my midnight black, 'L' shaped couch.

I stare at Jungkook and I see him staring at the sunset with something I... I just can't pinpoint what, in his eyes.

"Do you want to go on the balcony? The view would be so much better." I ask, standing up and going to the door next to one of the windows.

"Really!?" He asks, jumping up.

 "Yes, really." I chuckle, opening up the door and shiver slightly from the calm breeze whistling in.

We both go outside to the balcony and we lean on the Victorian metal railing, overlooking the clear blue lake and the sky swirling hues of reds and oranges, as the sun sets in the horizon. 

'When was the last time I've seen this? This is extraordinary!' 

I don't realize I'm tearing up until I feel stable arms wrap around my waist, and a head resting on my shoulder.

I jump a little.

"You're crying." Jungkook's husky voice resonates in my ear.

"It's - it's just been so long since i've seen something like this... It's so... beautiful." I stare off into the horizon. I beam slightly.

"Yes, yes you are," Jungkook says. "Beautiful." 

He's still back hugging me as we both look off in the distance, me not even realizing what he said.

Since I had the day off, we just watched movies and basically cuddled the whole rest of the day.

I never wanted this day to end, but sadly, all good things have to come to an end... sooner or later.