To love or not to love

I arrived at the airport at around 7:30. Daniella was already there, and was waiting for me at a stylish green table next to a huge fountain. She was drinking a latte and reading a book titeled: "How to tell if he's into you or not" She was so caught up in the book that she didn't even notice me when I aproached her. "Hello, the earth is calling!" She put down the book imediatly and gave me a little smile. "Oh, hello there, Ellie. Didn't see you at first!" I laughed. "No, you seemed.to be pretty into that book you were reading. Is it any good?" "Well..." She tought trough it for a moment, and then she answered. "Not really. I'ts quite confusing, actually." "Love is quite confusing, don't you think?" I said, and snapped the book out of her hands. "I guess," she said. "Do you think I'll ever meet someone?" She asked while picking of flakes of her nailpolish. "Oh, I certantly do. Maybe even on this trip. Mexican guys are hot, right?" I said, not really paying attention, because I was reading on the backside of her book. "Do you think you'll met someone?" I put the book down, somewhat surprised. "I guess I haven't really tought of that," I said, while playing with my hair. I always play with my hair when I feel uncomfortable. "Wouldn't it be nice to meet someone, tough?" I had to think trought that for a while. Did I really wan't a man right now? Wasn't being single the only thing i wanted and needed? What would commitment mean? How would it change things? How would it change me? Pull it together, Elise! I tought. It's like your dad used to say when he was still alive: Don't let your toughts get the best of you. They announced our flight. 15 minutes until takeoff. "Well, we better get going, then," Dani said, and picked up her limegreen suitcase. I grabbed mine. I nodded, and sighed. And then we walked towards our gate. "Mexico, here I come!"