Kidnapped

Later that day, someone invited us out for a party. We told them we would come. So then we went to the mall to pick out a soothing dress and a pair of heels to go with it. I found a little black dress and white heels that I absolutley adored, and Daniella picked out an exact copy of something Selena Gomez once wore on the red carpet. It was a pink dress with a black skirt and black platforms. Then I borrowed some of Daniellas jewellery by Tiffany's. We did eachothers hair, and then we both did smokey eyes on ourselves. We looked absolutley beautiful. Any guy would have been lucky to get to dance with us that night. "Aaand, for the finishing touch;" Dani said and sprayed us both with The key, which was the key to a perfect afternoon.

The location of the party was the ball sall at the hotel we were staying at. It was a complete caos. Fists being thrown, people drinking until they dropped. I looked over at Daniella, who looked like she could not be more excited. She grabbed a huge glass of free cosmo, and then a blonde guy grabbed her hand and asked for a dance. "Yeees!" She shouted over the loud music, and then she sended me a huge smile, and disappered. I sighed, and sat down at an empty table. Then a stranger suddendly approached me, out of nowhere. "Hello," the stranger said. "Um, hello?" I replied, somewhat insecure. The girl was tan, and had dark, thick hair which she had braided into a fishbraid. She had a lot of heavy silver jewellery on her, and even her dress was silver. Her shoes had huge heels. Her eyes was big and warm looking, with a strong chocolate color. The look of her was absolutly captivating. The kind of girl that every guy wanted to date, and every girl wanted to be. "Why are you sitting here, all alone?" "My friend found someone to dance with," I said, while playing with my hair. I always play with my hair when I feel uncomfortable. "And she ditched you for him? That's so lame! You wanna join me and my friends?" She said. "I am sorry. I don't tend to join a stranger and her friends." She shrugged, and left. That was weird, I tought, and then I snapped at the waitor asking him to bring me some Guiness, and a bowl of barbecueships. The time flew by. People got angrier. People got drunker. And I got more and more tired. I desided to check for Daniella. She was nowhere to be found in the ball sall, so I figured she might be at our room, but she was not. I was getting really worried, but then she texted me and said that she was gonna do it with Stefan, the swedish guy she met down at the party. I desided to give them some privacy, and went out for a walk.

The sea seemed dark now, and it was getting colder. There was nothing cosy about this place now. I was about to turn around and walk back to the hotel, when I heard a lot of whisteling and voices. Someone laughed. I turned around to check what was going on, when suddenly all went black.

When I woke up, I found myself in a black van with a bind over my mouth, tied to the carseat.