Drugdeath

Breakfast was made. The chores were done. The clock was 10, and the schedual said that I should go and hang out with Chloe and Ella. So I went. Ella and Chloe knew eachother very well. But they were not very including. Not at all, actually. In fact, I had to sit there and watch them talk to eachother for what seemed like an hour, until Ella noticed me and asked me what I tought about the color purple in combination with pink. "How would she now?" Chloe looked at me like I was a dump she just took, and said: "I don't understand why he picked YOU. I mean, youre from the US, and-" "Chloe, I'm from Italy and youre from Fra-" "Shut the fuck up you whore!" I shied, but Ella stayed calm. Maybe she was used to this. Maybe it was common among their kind of people. "Chloe, what have you taken." Ella asked, with pitty in her eyes. "I haven't taken a shit!" "DON'T YOU LIE TO ME CHLOE!" Ella screamed, with rage in her eyes. It was terrifying to watch the girls like this. They were supposed to be my safety net, my buddies, my everything - and one was scary, one was clearly doped. But on what? What could make someone scream like this. See deamons and send out hate like it's love. Then something absolutley extraordrinary, morbid an terrifying happened. Chloe started coughing blood. Her eyes went withe and her pupils disappeard. Her whole body started shaking and she started having something who looked like a seizure. You could hear her heart pumping now, faster then a policecar. And then it slowed down, before it stopped completley. It was completley quiet for a second, before Ella started screaming. "Justin! Jack! Anyone! OMG, OMG OMFG!!!" She tried to do the heimlich manouver on her. She tried doing mouth-to-mouth. I sat there, watching the whole time. Then suddendly, something surreal happened, just when we were about to give up. She started coughing more blood. "JAAAACK!" Ella screamed, until a guy in black with blood on his shoulders came running in the door. His eyes went wide when he saw Chloe on the table. "Justin! Spencer!" "You need to see this." Spencer came, and saw the woman he owned lying there on the sofa coughing blood. The situation was heartbreaking and hopeless. And there was nothing we could do about it, except watching her die in our arms.