The hotel

"Oh my fucking God, people like that does not deserve to live!" Dani shouted. We had just got of the plane and had arrived in New Mexico, the capital of Mexico. What she was refering to was the lack of air condition onboard. She was extreamly irritated, but also seemingly very happy to be there. After all we had heard of this country, we were finally here. We took a cab to our hotel. Then we checked in. The room were so big and beautiful. With to king - or shall I say queen - beds filled with red silk pillows and nice, white blanckets. With a huge bathroom-mirror, the hugest fucking baththub I had ever layed my eyes on, a flatscreen TV, and a balcony with seaside-view. It was all we could ever wan't and ask for. Both of our jaws dropped just by the look of it. "Wooow..." Dani said, and jumped on to the bed. I followed, and then we started laughing, because we truly felt like queen b's in this extraavagant hotelroom. "Do you know what it is a perfect time for?" I shook my head, even tough I knew the answear. "A pillowfight!" She punched me in the head with a silky-soft pillow. Then I punched her on her legs, making her fall. She laughed, and then she looked at the clock. "I'ts like 6 pm or something, and I'm like starving!" She said. "Let's eat at the hotelbar," I imediatly replied. She took my hand, and then we went downstairs, just to be even more amazed. "This is like... heaven," Dani said, with the funniest look on her face. But she was right. The buffet was absolutley huge. Vegitarian dishes, meatdishes, desserts. Some farmiliar, some exotic. They even had a soft ice machine. I grabbed a plate and stuffed it with all sorts of goodies. And then we put our mouths directly under the softice machine, and sucked. The ice cream-taste was out of this world. There was so many impressions, and it really wore us out. So therefore, whe desied to take an early night. To sleep in. Get some rest. And little did we now the exahustment the next day would bring.