The enemy is approaching

When we got back, Justin started explaining immediatly. The gang started 5 years ago, when Justin met Spencer and Jack who where bestfriends at the time in a bar in Mexico sentrum. They were all criminals who killed and drugdealed, but found out that it was a hard job for one person. And frankly, they all felt lonely. A year later, Spencer found his girl Chloe. He claimed her as his own, and owned her from that point on. He gave her jewellery, clothes, makeup and dresses for billions of dollars to make her stay. And then two years after that Jack found Ella, who were a little less entusiastic at first, and who was depressed enough to do drugs herself, so they had to lock it away from her. Jack says he loves Ella. But that does not stop him from beating her up every now and then. He says he will change, but Ella has lost her hope completley. But no one gets the love Jack and Ella has for eachother. Ella has never hated him, nor has he. He makes her do stuff she doesn't wanna do. And she cries herself to sleep and tries to run away from him. It is a miracle that he hasn't shot her yet. He keeps on saying that he will if she runs away one more time. But he can't. The way he looks at her. Kisses her. He has never been good at showing her how he feels. He's a pshychopath. And so is Spencer. And Justin. But on different level. Ella told me Justin is the biggest of em all. He won't tell nobody about his past. He won't say what his motive for kidnapping me was. Who he is. All I know is that the gang that tried to kidnapp me is the enemy. Chloe was the leaders sister and when he heard about her death and who was behind it, he got furious, and wanted to kidnapp the leaders girl. Fortunatly for me, Jack tracks people down. This was all he told me, before he put me to bed with a kiss on the forehead. "Sleep tight, my love" Go to hell, I tougt. How am I supposed to sleep tight now? Knowing that we have an enemy, who is coming for me?