Cutter, addict and suicidal?

I broke down in the forest crying like the little bitch I am. What had just happened!? I asked myself, and then I started looking around. I needed to do something. Smoke. Weed. Were was the weed? Didn't it grow in the bushes in Mexico? I started to get more and more desperate and soon enough I found a razor someone had left on the ground. I had never cut myself before, but if I was ever gonna start, this was the perfect time to do so. I was shaking. How did one do this? I cut my wrist once. "Ouch!" it fucking hurt! I did it again. It hurt even more this time. But the pain was so adictive. I could litterally not stop cutting. It took focus away from the real pain inside of my heart. The blood was dripping down into the ground, and I felt the need to scream out loud. Let the trees, plants and animals know how I felt. But there was one "animal" I did not have to scream for to notice me. Before me now stood a man with molars blinking like the light, and which teeth were sharp enough to kill. His hair was smooth, slick and blonde. His eyes was pure red and his skin was white. He could have been an albino, but I was pretty sure that this was a vampire. I closed my eyes as he came closer. He lifted my chin with one hand and sniffed my neck. I did not move or speak. Kept still. It was hard to do so when I was terrefied. He could smell fear. I was positive about that. He stroke my hair back and whispered: "I want you as my next meal. Its dinner for me right now." Then he sat his huge teeth into my neck and started sucking. I screamed loudly, but then he punched me towards a tree. Its branches ripped my shirt open. I was certain he was gonna suck me empty for all my blood and leave me there, dead and alone in the wilderness. But then I got one of the biggest surprises of my life. Out of nowhere, someone screamed: "You don't mess with a member of MDK bloodsucker!" I almost shit myself when I realised that the voice belonged to no other than Ella. My friend and moral support her in Mexico. What the hell was MDK? Then I heard a little scream from the vampire when something hit him in the face. A werewolf claw. I looked up at Ella. Now a werewolf with a dangerous smile and yellow eyes. I never knew she was supernatural. But now she was probably gonna take me back again. I was a mess. I mourned of the loss of my mother, I had become a cutter and a drug addict... Why would anyone save me? I there and then decided that I didn't want to be saved. I looked at her one last time, put all my confusion aside and jumped in the lake right by me. I felt the oxygen disappear. I felt the pain go with it. And then all went black again. It was best like this, I thought and closed my eyes ready to die for the second time this week.