•ᴥ•

C O M M A

***

Stars, for the ones that keep shining – doesn't matter if they're not the brightest.

________________________

Welcome, Revelers!

Thank you so much for sticking with me up until now – it means a massive lot to me. Oh, and I know I should've welcomed you lots in the beginning, but I just wanna let you all actually read my stories first before my ramblings–

Which will be poured in this chapter. Please note that this chapter is not a story update – it's fully devoted to author's notes (cause you know, I love to rant and ramble like that)

I guess I'll start with admitting that this isn't my first story uploaded. It's my second. Uh, and it's formerly under the genre of Random, but a friend of mine suggested to move it to Short Story. Shout out to you, J.

Now, I've been wondering if anybody notices that Tall Tales goes by an order which goes: odd chapters for stories and even chapters for contemplations. If you do, then I'm glad. If you don't, well I guess we've cleared that one out.

I cannot bear the thought of ending this without mentioning my dearest RG, who has been here for far longer than I have. My utmost gratitude goes to you and your endless support, along with your ability to never stop shining and spreading that light to those around you.

My thanks goes to the people who inspire as well as encourage me whether you realize it or not. To CJ and JC, who are my most loyal readers. To NL, who helped me with more theoretical information. And of course, to the people who gave me inspirations – although most of the times they wouldn't realize it (sometimes even total strangers).

Some may wander but never wonder
Some may travel but never revel
So why bother with the blather
Instead, let the marvel unravel

With eternal love,
Caera Keane