PROLOGUE

So first of all Happy New Year pagals 😅😘😍😍😍😍😍 May all my lovely pagals stay happy always😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 I m back and this time with New Year Gift 😎! Hope u gyz like it!!! Do read and lemme know...

Disclaimer : All places, characters , events are fictional, any resemblance with any stories is purely co-incidential !! (Kripa karke plagiarism ka aarop mat lagaige😂😂)

(MAHESHWARI MANSION)

Faint sounds of anklets echoed in the majestic drawing room of the Maheshwari Mansion as the clock struck 12. Tension surrounded the mind of the soul who was wandering around the house at this hour impatiently. The routines did not change still…

He was yet again late.. Again she was waiting for him like every night.

Worried she looked around at the clock once again. Now each second seemed hours when she heard his voice at the entrance.

“Ma…” – before she could answer the tipsy voice the owner of which wasstumbling at the entrance, another worried voice came from behind.

“Sujata is he home?” – it wasRamprasad Maheshwari, the second son of the house who had come out of the room after waiting for what it seemed like hours for his son.

Sujata Maheshwari nodded helplessly as she ran towards her son who was clearly disheveled and would touch the ground any moment. But before that could happen, he was safe and sound right in his mother’s arms mumbling and chuckling incoherently.

“M-maa… S-s-eee I mmm bacckkk!!! H-half an h-h-oo-u-rrr b-be-f-fo-re t-t-ime….” – his voice croaked in an unclear utterance and the foul odor of the country liquor floated in the poshMaheshwari drawing room. Sujata didn’t know what to speak or how to pacify his only son, just like the other nights she slowly lead him towards the stairs balancing his body which was tumbling.

“See n-n-aa M-maa, I d-don-n’t b-b-r-e-akp-prom-is-es like herrr!!! I a-amm o-nn t-time!!!!” – he lead out a small joyous cry throwing his hands in air. Sujata just gave a small smile at him nodding in agreement.

“Yes… My son is perfect!”

She looked at Ram, there stood her husband fisting his palms with all his strength. Outrageous fury was evident in his eyes.

“I will not spare you Durga Prasad Maheshwari! I will not let u live in peace…. My son will get his justice…” – he murmured looking at them entering Sanskar’s room.

[Next Morning]

Ram’s eyes scanned Durgaprasad who was occupying the head of the family’s position sipping the Darjeeling tea. He had to think something fast.

His eyes then fell on his Annapurna bhabhi who was sitting right beside his big brother clad in all possible gold the Maheshwari’s ancestral possessed. Her eyes held an arrogance which he absolutely hated.

GREAT CHEATS !

His mind screamed. Sujata who was standing beside him seeing to the needs of everyone passed an extra slice of butter toast to Sanskar’s plate. And just like other day Sanskar was absolutely silent, least interested about his meal and his Life.

“Ahmm ahmm..” – it was an old way of the shrewd cunning head of the house to gain attention.

All looked up at him except Sanskar who was playing with the fork.

“Sanskar, your principle called.” – he was shocked at the audacity of his brother’s son to be nochalant.

“Sanskar!! U failed again…!!!!!! I will not tolerate this Sanskar!” – this time he raised his voice.