SHE FELT LUCKY :-

Hello lovelies. After a long wait m back with the chapter ...

A sincere heartfelt sorry, but I m really stuck up in my busy schedule :(.I am trying my level best and continue both my stories.. Hoping for your support :).

❤HAPPY READING ❤!
_______________________________________

RECAP : Swara gets angry. Sanskar decides to pacify her...

************************************

“I am not going to disturb her. She is upset with you.” – Naina blatantly refused his request.

Nervously scratching his head, Sanskar decided to take the last resort. Putting on his most innocent puppy eyes façade, he blinked twice.

“Tujhe pata hai…” (Do you know?) – he chided softly to which she arched her left brow.

“What?” – she scowled back!

Prateik couldn’t help the giggle looking at both of them. The matter was quite serious. Swara was not taking up any call and had ordered to put on a ‘DO NOT DISTURB’ board right outside her door. In short, they were just messed!

“I always wanted a sister you know, and look at the grace of God, I got such a cute little sister.” – he grinned pulling her cheek and got a smack on his hand in return!

“Try that somewhere else Bhaiyaaa…! It won’t work here.” – she shot back and angrily marched towards the door.

But her pace came to halt as soon as she swung open the door. The familiar face with even more familiar face came into her view and she was pleasantly surprised.

“YOU?!” – she uttered out.

“What won’t work here?” – Sameer’s voice sounded confused and all she was doing was gawking him.

“Sameer!” – Sanskar rushed past her and before she could anticipate anything, both brothers were in a bone crushing hug.

Well precisely, it was Sanskar hugging the life out of his younger brother.

“Bhaii… HELP ME. Would you?” – he asked and that had Sameer dumb found.

“Of…Of course..” – he sounded unsure of his own proposal and Sanskar hugged him once again and without giving him any other chance dragged him in.

“Topper, arrange a room for him. And make sure is his luggage reaches there.” – he ordered and Prateik gasped in shock.

“But..” – he protested to only get a deaf ear.

“Didn’t you hear me?” – he narrowed his eyes and Prateik was out of sight in a second cursing him.

“Bhai, What’s all this? Such a welcome!”– Sameer finally gathered voice out of his shock.

“Swara is upset with me! And only you can help me!” – his elder brother uttered in a sad voice.

And Sameer nodded. Finally it all made sense!

The VIP treatment was all because of this!!

****

Swara didn’t realize how long she had slept.

The first thing that came to her view as she slightly parted her sleepy eyes was the clock. It was 11 PM!

“God!” – she lead out a small sound which came out more like a croak.