HEART SHATTERING SILENCES :-

Hello peeps!! Finally I am back !!!! So as promised, tried to be regular, but became irregular 😭😜!

So today's episode gonna change many many things!!! Firstly it's full of SwaSan as per your demands!!!  Hope you gyz like it... And let's see what's in store of our SwaSan ❤❤!

Bdw, don't trust me much 😜! I m not at all trustworthy 😉!

Have a shocking and super read😎! Bdw, romantic chapter ahead ❤😍! So hope you all enjoy ❤😍.
_______________________________________

Precap : Sanskar gives Swara Birthday Gift ❤❤.

************************************

“Happy Birthday Swara!”

Her eyes snapped up meeting his. And she could see something in those deep drowning black orbs that said it all.. Something that they both had tried to avoid from the day they met. But today he had reflected some of it with utter honesty.

And this present was highly unexpected.

It was a PEN!

From a man who had practically lost interest in the whirlwind of life until a few days back, getting a gift for her that symbolized power and respect and literati group of the society, she was utterly in disbelief!

That black vintage thing with the light golden clip on its cap held an immense beauty, it matched the intellectual personality of hers, and this man knew her taste so well.

Her mind ran back to the Sanskar she had witnessed on the first day of her work, the stubborn, adamant, intoxicated student of his was slowly changing the moment she stepped in .It was an unforeseen event that twirled their life into a merry happening all of a sudden.. Today, she was again seeing a new HIM.

And for a strange reason she was liking her birthday a lot more this year!

Blinking the tears she gifted him a heartwarming smile. Her lips quivered and she was at a sheer loss of words. Somehow gathering up herself, she gently held his left wrist.

“Thank you so much Sanskar, th-t-this means a lot!” – she uttered in a cracked voice.

Sanskar simply nodded in acknowledgement. This moment was not worthy of his wasteful words. He wanted the time to freeze here for some more moments. The divine rejoice that those beautiful eyes reflected was a moment to behold. Her gentle touch made his heart warm in a unknown intimacy.

A BEAUTIFUL INTERLUDE WAS CREATED BY THE TWO SOULS.

 UNKNOWN TO THE FACT THAT THIS PRIVATE MOMENT WAS NO LONGER KEPT IN SECRECY.

“Let’s prepare you a bit of belated Birthday gift darling! ” – the eaves-dropper smirked and left.

************************************

Swara was ecstatic!

The evening was worth remembering all her life. It was first time in so many years that she actually enjoyed her birthday so much. From Sanskar’s jealousy to his quirky one-liners to that unexpected wish and even more surprising.

“So Beautiful…” – she murmured gently clipping open the pen.

Grabbing the note pad from the side drawer, she sat comfortably on the bed, folding her legs Indian Style. As she was just about to touch the white smooth page with the nib of her newly fond of birthday present, her mind got on thinking mode…