MAY I COME IN MA'AM :-

Hello All beautiful people 🙏❤

I am back with the first chapter of this year 😀!

First of all, A Very Happy New Year To All of you 🎉🎉✨🎇😍❤ May this new year be filled with positivity and good luck... Keep working hard like you all always do 😍❤

So this episode is a light humorous update with mostly SwaSan scenes ❤ hope you all will like it ..!!

Will be looking forward to your views!

______________________________________

Recap : SwaSan mend their differences.

************************************

Swara smiled looking into the mirror.

A sense of delight engulfed her as she glanced at herself. Crisp cotton kurti and leggings, those little jhumkas and the unmanageable duppata hanging on her shoulder, she found every bit of the lady who had stepped in Indore in hope of a new happy life.

And she had finally got it because of him. Her smile widened at his thoughts.

“Swara.” – a call from downstairs brought her back from the la-la land and her eyes caught the clock.

“Oops!” – she mentally slapped herself. Grabbing the hand bag she ran out of the room.  Prateik would be there anytime to pick her up.

************************************

“MOM!!!!!”

The loud call had Sujata Maheshwari sigh.

This boy!!

He couldn’t even step out of the room before summoning her for at least three times. And why the heck was this intercom thing available if he had to call like the fourth World War was at its peak and he needed help.

Jao Sujata…Bulaava aya hai.(Go Sujata. He is calling.)

Durga Prasad chuckled settling himself at one corner of the Dining table. Sameer and Sahil were already seated engrossed in their cell phones, but this had them look up and smile.

“I don’t know Bhai Sa what to do with this guy!! Can you imagine he is getting engaged tomorrow and tie bhi nahin bandhna aata ussey.” – she smiled at her own words.

“But what’s the connection between Tie and Marriage Sujata… Look at you.. You can’t even go to kitchen at night alone. Bhoot se darr lagta hai tumhe…! Did I ever complain?!!” – Ram Prasad Maheshwari’s voice came turning all the glances at him.

“Aap toh bas chup ho jaiye… Kuch bhi bolte hai.” -  she gave a fussing shy reply and engrossed in her work trying to ignore the laughter that rang there.

(You just shut your mouth up… Always  Speaking rubbish.)

“By the way, I heard Swara is giving a lecture at MIOCS today! That’s great!! Where is she? And where is this Prateik? He was supposed to meet me before going for work.” – Sahil uttered glancing at the door.

“Aajaegi woh.. Koi kaam aa gaya hoga ussey. And I think, I don’t need to go up there. Someone else has already done that!”  - Sujata smirked while buttering the toasts.

And that had everyone smile some more!!!!

************************************

“Khadoos!”