JUST ENGAGED :-

Hello People!! I am back with a new chapter 😀!

Hope you all like this chapter, will be waiting for your reviews 😘 And yes, expect a bit 'Dimag ghoomane wala' chapter' 😉

And read the A/N at the end! HAPPY READING 😉!!
_______________________________________

Recap : Dida reaches MM. Engagement Ceremony starts...

*****************************
Swara couldn’t stop her smiles as he gently slid the ring onto her finger. She glanced at it and stood surprised for a second. And then she looked up at him only to earn a mused smile from him. It was so endearing to watch that pleasant amazement in her beautiful eyes.

“Swara… Now your turn! He is getting impatient.” – someone whispered bringing a whirl of laughter in the whole hall.

She giggled and quickly obliged as he smiled on. The ring gracing on his finger with all pride indicated he was taken for the rest of his life, this one and the next seven…

Scratch that.. Even after that…!Till eternity.

Bringing his hand near his lips, he kissed the ring light, all the while, his gaze on her. Swara gasped at his sudden gesture as her cheeks flamed red! She immediately averted her glance with a shying smile as the hall echoed with hoots and loud claps!!

“Shoru, laal hoye geli re!” – Dida whispered chuckling.
(You turned red Shoru!!)

“Dida!!” – she whined hiding her face hugging her and all laughed some more.

“Now time for a click!!”

Prateik shouted amidst all this and everyone made way for the newly engaged couple to pose.

He let out his hand to her and she placed her palms on his, her gaze lowered and smile playing on her lips. His arms went around her waist as he looked in the front posing for the pictures.

“Ma’am please samne dekhea.” – a request was made and she immediately snapped her eyes up and the flashlights were on.

“Ma’am please go closer to sir.” – another request was heard. 

Swara chuckled lessening the distance with him by a few inches as he smiled still looking towards the paparazzi.

Ab theek hai…” (Now is it fine?) – she whispered earning a smirk from him and by a sudden jolt, she crashed against his frame. She gasped seeing him chuckling and he just pulled her closer. His antiques as usual surprised and brought a smile on her lips.

Ab perfect hai!” – his eyes twinkled.

(Now it's Perfect!)

And the photographers got the most perfect snap for the evening.

************************************

“Ma’am…”

Naina was disturbed from her thoughts and that had her slightly irked. She gestured a no at the help who had just forwarded her a tray with an array of drinks. As the man walked away, she again looked back at the huge oil portrait.

Their pic…

Her Sanskar Bhaiya and the love of his life, Swara.

Well.. What would she call her? Didi or Bhabhi?