ITS MA'AM FOR YOU!

Hi gyz!!!! So I m super late as usual and back with another update! Hope u like it!!!

No more bak-bak... Straight to the chapter 😁!

_______________________________________

[MIOCS]

Next moment what Sanskar did was really funny,atleast for Swara.

She was quite amused even amidst the increasing fury that was building up in her. She turned around just to find Sanskar approaching her like a raged bull! She couldn't help the small chuckle that passed through her throat but died in mouth to avoid embarrassment.

"I won't come to the class!" - he literally shouted in her ears making her step back while she closed her left ear with her index finger.

Adjusting the dupatta on her shoulder she looked at Sanskar who was now near about on verge of pouting like a kid in anger. Things were not as per he had planned and it would never be from now on , that he could sense pretty well.

"Its not your choice... Its an ORDER!" -Swara said ever cool and turned around not paying heed to his cuss blabbering.

Sanskar fisted his palms clutching his bag pack. When all of a sudden she returned. Coming near him, she stood searching something from her super messy handbag. He was looking at her with a frown and question in eyes.

"Here have this and then right inside! I don't like late-comers." - she barked in a strict voice handing a very important thing on his palms before leaving to the class. (And no sensations happened okk...! No first touch funda😂!)

All were chuckling at the riot that was happening. Sanskar looked at his hand and his eyes widened in surprise!

It was a PEPPERMINT!

This girl was Impossible...!!!!!!!

*******************************************************************

[Maheshwari Mansion]

[Evening 4PM]

Kavita looked around at the clock while pinning her saree pallu to her left shoulder.

"Where is he? Its 4..." - she murmured playing with the other end of the light purple silk velvet.

Today she had to keep away from Sanskar but she knew well where to find him after the party was over - THE BAR COUNTER of course. Today his drinking destination would be home.

"But where the hell is he? College might be over by now!" - she murmured irritated spraying the musk perfume.

"A-T-I-S-H-O-O!"

Just then, a huge sneeze came from the door! She turned around immediately gasping in shock at her husband who was furiously trying to hide his nose under the huge handkerchief giving a beautiful round of 7-8 sneezes at a continuous. (Whoaa! What a long sentence!)

"Ka-Kavi! What is this..." - he murmured irritated again interrupted by his own huge sneeze.

Kavita immediately ran to him and took his blazer.

"I- I am so sorry Sahil... I just..." - she slowly dragged him and made him sit on bed cursing her own timing under breath. How could she forget that her husband would be here any moment! And and most important - he had strong allergy of for musk odors!!!!

Handing him a glass of water she patted his head. He gulped the entire water in a go stabilizing himself a bit.

"Again musk perfume!" - he whined looking at her.