THE CHANGE IN MOVES :-

Hello People!!!! I am back with a new chapter!!!

I m really very sorry for the delay , but as many of you know my exam is approaching, so finding time amidst the busy schedule is getting difficult. Really very very sorry for the delay!!!

I know many of you are losing interest because of my delay , but all I can is apologize 😖. I m really sorry...!!! Can't help it until January...

This chapter dedicated to my dear  reader and friend  astha_PVRSH belated Happy Birthday Darling 😘😘May you get all you wish for 💓🎂 God bless you 💓💓

So let's dive in today's chapter.. Happy Reading!

P.S : I have added English subtitles for Hindi Dialogues :).

_______________________________________

Recap : SwaSan return to India, Swara is humiliated due to Annapurna's game.

************************************

The first thing that caught Sanskar's eyes as he was passing through the corridor was the large plasma screen at the corner of the cafeteria. And the crowd of staffs had all their glances glued at it. Hushed murmurs were already reaching his ears and had his fists tightened.

The re-play of the airport footage were actually fetching some really good TRPs to those news channels it seemed!

"Sir... Aap yahan!"

(Sir...You Here?!)

Someone murmured as he caught their sight and the crowd stood shocked. His unannounced arrival had aroused a slight tension. Keeping the façade of expressionless demeanor, he smiled.

A cold smile that had it's own warnings.

"Now as I assume that break is over and so is your spicy juicy discussions over my ever so scandalous life, then let's get back to work!"

A remarkable silence and a few sorry flew in and the crowd was already dispersing when he asked one of them whereabouts of his younger brother who was apparently absent from office.

"Sir didn't inform anything. He was supposed to attend three meetings today, all are cancelled!" - his PA informed.

He sighed. Not a single day in his life seemed to be devoid of unnecessary dramas.

Fishing the phone out of his pocket, he dialed Sameer as he walked towards his chamber. The only person whom he needed right now was his younger brother. Only he could tell him what exactly had happened. No one else could.

But he was so wrong!

There was someone who knew exactly what had happened!

And thus, he was welcomed by a very known figure in his own chamber.

************************************

"Ma..!"

Sharmistha was baffled at the familiar voice. The strong medicines had her senses jarred but she could sense her daughter's presence. Running at the half ajar door she was welcomed by a silent corridor. No... She was not here. But she knew that instant that something was definitely wrong. Very very wrong!

"Shona.." - she murmured and walked back into the room.

It had been a year since that fateful day. The day that had changed all their lives forever, for the better she would say.