NEVER LEAVE HIM:-

Hola peeps!!! Finally I am back 😎😎!!

First of all, Eid Mubarak to everyone ✨✨❤❤ Wishing You all immense happiness, prosperity and success to all of you 😍❤!

So here is my Eidi for all of you 💃😘!

Hope you gyz love the chapter! (I can't guarantee, risky things ahead 😀😂🙈)! Okk happy reading !!!

_______________________________________

Recap : SwaSan night out, Naina is shot...

************************************

“Sanskarr STOP!!! Where the hell are you taking her?!” – Kavita screamed in utter panic.

The car whooshed away at the highest speed even before Kavita could reach the doorsteps. Sahil was just behind her, sleep still evident in his eyes. Sameer and Ram followed with confused look plastered on their faces. “Why did she shriek?” – Sujata chided appearing out.

All looked at each other.

“Where did they take her Sahil?” – she was on the verge of breakdown.

Her mind was just not working. Just as she was about to sleep, the ear-shattering shriek of her sister gave her the biggest shock and now even before she could reach her, she was taken by Sanskar!!! She just saw the car speeding out of the house.

What the hell was happening?! And who was the other person with him?

“Relax ..! We are just following!” – Sahil lightly stroked her arm before dashing into his car and soon all were in road. They had to trace Sanskar’s car before they lost way. “Sameer call him and know what happened all of a sudden!” – Sahil commanded looking at his brother who nodded immediately and got to work!

Sahil glanced at a sobbing Kavita who was looking terribly frightened. His heart tore… Amidst all this tension, he couldn’t afford to see her in tears.

“Relax Kavi, I am sure Naina is safe, she is with him. Don’t worry.” – he gave an assuring look. Kavita was too tensed to see anything , still she nodded slowly trying to gulp down the fear. No, no he was correct! She would be safe… Everything would be fine!

“Switched OFF!” – Sameer was aghast.

All looked at him. Sahil still could see his car and he increased his own’s speed. Ram and Sujata were dumb-founded. What was the sudden mess and where the hell was their son driving? What happened to that innocent soul? Too many questions!!!

And just then answer came…

“Hello!” – Sahil turned on the speaker of his phone in two rings. He was so absorbed in the chaos that he didn’t even bother to see the number.

“Lifeline Nursing home and please inform the Cops. Naina is shot at arm! Please make it fast!!!” – her voice rang in, all frightened and agitated.

Sahil frowned and so did the others. Now what was she doing there? How did she know about this?

“Shona…!”

Sujata was the first one to utter.

Sahil was too absorbed in his thoughts to hear the faux name. His mind was shouting only one thing...

GUN-SHOT and SWARA BOSE!

Means, his family’s security was in question now! He was OUT! Hunting down her and was nearly successful today..!