THINKING ABOUT HIM :-

Heya Peeps!!! I m back with second chapter... Hope u gyz like it!!!

Will be waiting to see Ur feedback 😘! This chapter for ShiningPearl16 (chalo give a big Smile Di and now I don't want u to be upset😁😁) & shilpi87 (dekh tere lea chapter 😘😘)

Recap : Swara throws Sanskar out of the classroom…

[MIOCS, Evening 4 PM]

[Staff Room]

“Oh My My… U threw him out?” – a fellow teacher shouted right into Swara’s ears while she packed up her things after the last lecture. She looked up at her new colleague and nodded. A small chuckle also accompanied that.

All the teachers were looking at her with wide eyes. The new and the youngest faculty had just thrown out the son of the major trustee on her first day of job. This was a news!

“Swara do u have any idea who he is?” –another teacher exclaimed.

Swara gave a sly smile.

Mr.Sanskar Maheshwari, son of Mr.Ram Prasad Maheshwari, whose donations sum up to our salary and in turn of that a 25 year old man is still allowed to loiter here with zero interest in studies and other activities… Presumably a drunkyard and of course terribly rude and dumb headed as per my first encounter… Am I right or am I right?”

– she uttered each word clearly making all tongue-tied.

There was a small silence prevailing until one of them spoke up.

“You knew all along…”

Swara smirked again picking up her bag.

“I believe in doing homework on time and that includes a back record check of each of my student.” – she winked waving bye and walked out confidently as all looked at her in awe.

Swara smiled thinking about her colleagues’ reactions as she closed the glass door behind and stepped outside into the college corridor.

It was nearly time for the last lectures of the day to end. Some bunkers were lazing around,few were assembled around hearing to someone strumming guitar chords.

 She halted for a few seconds to soothe her ear with the melody.

“Good evening Ma’am.. How was ur day?” – someone from the group asked her out.

It was her first day and she seemed to be quite famous there coz of her wonderful act of throwing Sanskar Maheshwari out of the class.

Swara smiled at them and nodded.

“Well of course awesome, after all she did her homework so well.” – there stood the devil just behind her.

She looked around and found Sanskar giving a cheeky grin.

The other students had already stopped to see the drama coz by now half the MIOCS knew this year was going to be more fun with a teacher giving tough time to the trustee’s son and they couldn’t afford to miss it😂

“Good Evening to u too Mr.Maheshwari, hope u had a nice day eves-dropping..” –her fists tightened as she gritted her teeth, but the smile was still persistant.

“Ahh Miss Bose, well I must say one thing… U act so well. Pretending that u r clueless about me… Clap clap for the amazing performance!” – Sanskarattacked without paying heed to her words.