THE TURN OF EVENTS :-

Hello people!!! M back with a new chapter 🤗🤗!! Hope you like it ...!!

Happy Reading 😃!
_______________________________________

Recap : Sanskar tricks Swara into confessing…

************************************

“It can be blind Swara but it indeed is Beautiful, isn’t it?!!”

And he winked. Heat rushed up her cheeks and she immediately looked away. She was trapped, and it was indeed beautiful.

Even she couldn’t deny it!

But the truth was, she didn’t want to deny it this time. After what happened in the past few hours, she couldn’t risk it.

She was madly in love with this insane man and she was absolutely sure of the step she was going to take this time. Lifting her gaze up, she met his eyes that held a tender emotion. The feet distance between them had melted into an inch and he stood ever close with an anticipation that warmed her heart.

“Indeed it is, Sanskar.” – her soft voice gave all the replies he could ever wait for.

Swara knew this was the very second she had given herself entirely to this man. Nothing mattered, neither the place, nor the people and neither the situation.

The gleam in his twinkling eyes and the heart melting smile that his lips broke into a heart melting smile.
It was all that mattered to her.

“I love you Sanskar Maheshwari. Beyond anything and everything in this world.”

A few words and Swara witnessed what she could never imagine in life. He had crushed her against him and broke into tears.

She was flabbergasted at the sudden outburst. His arms held her in the tightest of embrace that showed no mercy, and his tears made all the way down to her nape making her startle.

“Never leave me.” – was all he whispered.

A smile replaced the tension, she gently rubbed his back trying to calm the myriad of emotions that had him so vulnerable all of a sudden.

“Tum mera sab kuch ho Swara.”

His words were so earnest that she knew he was nowhere near ‘Just Sayings’. It was laced with an unspoken honesty that filled her heart with an immense warmth. She could comprehend well what he meant.

And at that moment, Swara Bose fell some more in love with Sanskar Maheshwari.

************************************

“Finally someone spared time from her ever busy schedule with her sister.”

Kavita was welcomed with the shrill taunt of her Annapurna. Last night at the nursing home was a peaceful one, Naina was doing quite well and what more could she want? But guess she was wrong! Her serpent of a mother-in-law had a number of other plans and her voice showed that none of them had any good intentions in them.

“Yes Mom, all thanks to you that my little sister is lying there all injured.” – she spoke with a firmness that alarmed every servant present there at the hall, but not the vile old lady present there.

“Lower your tone Kavita!”  - a warning came her way.

“I told you to keep my sister out of it! How could you do this to her?! She could have died!!!” – Kavita’s pitch turned higher. Annapurna Maheshwari looked around at the servants and was going to speak something in protest when another voice at the doorsteps turned all attention at them.